Simon Biagi

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Gemma1

Registered Shopper
I think I must be a really grumpy old woman today. Just watching SB and every word coming out of his mouth is really irritating me. His presenting style is so OTT about absolutely everything he is selling and it makes me want to put my foot through the TV. I know he's paid to do a job but please, Simon, tone down the enthusiasm, it's quite sickening! Sorry folks!

No I agree. He's the male equivalent of Debbie Flint. Rather than tempting me to buy, it actually puts me right off. In fact QVC goes right off when either of them are on.

He is a right know all. Gives the impression he's too good for shopping tv. Drop the attitude simon, you used to be c-list, now youre just a glorified shop assistant.

He is a right know all. Gives the impression he's too good for shopping tv. Drop the attitude simon, you used to be c-list, now youre just a glorified shop assistant.

Was he ranked as highly as c-list? Z-list seems more likely to me.

Never have liked his presenting style, and even his facial expressions get on my nerves. He really spoils the shows which is annoying if it's something I'm interested in.

TBH the only male presenters I can bear to watch are Miceal and Charlie, but not Charlie when he's presenting teddy bears.

Latest posts

Back