Skechers TSV 10/5/15

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Just recently I have found that when I wear shoes - with a small heel - I get a sharp shooting pain in the ball of my foot, as if something is being pulled. I have no idea what is causing it, but finding shoes now that I can wear, is very hard. I have some fly flots that I purchased last year and these are great for me in the summer. Struggling to find suitable shoes though for winter.

I've found problems but more to do with the fact that the shoe flexes where the ball of the foot is. If I buy a good make of shoe, and get a mary jane or t-bar style I'm OK. I bought the Clarks (K Shoes actually) Fearne Dew and the fact that the stress is moved from the ball of my foot area to the top of my foot has made all the difference. If you're no longer looking for a heel, the Clarks Unstructured range offer super comfort, in my opinion.

I've found problems but more to do with the fact that the shoe flexes where the ball of the foot is. If I buy a good make of shoe, and get a mary jane or t-bar style I'm OK. I bought the Clarks (K Shoes actually) Fearne Dew and the fact that the stress is moved from the ball of my foot area to the top of my foot has made all the difference. If you're no longer looking for a heel, the Clarks Unstructured range offer super comfort, in my opinion.

I tend to live in flat shoes in the winter now (but I would love to be able to wear heels again) - I have a favourite pair of mary jane shoes, but they have really had their day. I know I am going to have to go to the doctor's to see what is going on with my foot, but I shall look at the unstructured range later in the year, as they do appear to be something that I should be able to wear. Thanks maymorganlondon.

Latest posts

Back