Skechers TSV 11/11/21

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I want to know why we never get to see those that are shown on the promotional video ! Lovely colours from deep purple to pale sky blue, but what do we get ?? all the same old same old grey lace ups with a faint line of pink, or navy or black or khaki or taupe. Nearly as exciting as Hotters shoes :(

I want to know why we never get to see those that are shown on the promotional video ! Lovely colours from deep purple to pale sky blue, but what do we get ?? all the same old same old grey lace ups with a faint line of pink, or navy or black or khaki or taupe. Nearly as exciting as Hotters shoes :(
we have had them but they were in clearence for a long time weve had pastel ones in clearence for ages too but they aint there now cause they pulled them

we have had them but they were in clearence for a long time weve had pastel ones in clearence for ages too but they aint there now cause they pulled them
Pastel boots are for if you wear them indoors. Where I live, if I went out in pastel blue boots they would be mud brown by the time I came back. For British winters you need dark colours so I'm not surprised the fancy colours don't sell (unless you just want to wear them to the pub etc).

CC

Attachments

• Skechers TSV 1.jpg
    Skechers TSV 1.jpg
    52.3 KB · Views: 295
  • Skechers TSV 2.jpg
    Skechers TSV 2.jpg
    74.3 KB · Views: 277
  • Skechers TSV 3.jpg
    Skechers TSV 3.jpg
    72.8 KB · Views: 274
  • Skechers TSV 4.jpg
    Skechers TSV 4.jpg
    71.8 KB · Views: 272
  • Skechers TSV 6.jpg
    Skechers TSV 6.jpg
    153.1 KB · Views: 295
Not bad, depending on colours, sole grip (for winter) and whether there's much heel lift in them instead of the usual squashiness. I'm not in the market for boots but they'll probably sell well.

I was out today looking for lightweight boots comfortable to wear for short walks. I went into a dedicated Skechers shop and was surprised at how little stock they had. Only 2 boots, same style one black one dark brown, the rest of the stock was summery trainers or slippers.

Then went into Pavers who had 5/6 different brands but no Skechers boots, just trainers, quite a few Reiker but nothing suitable and all very samey.

Clarkes had even less, in fact I’ve more shoes and boots at home than they had!

My money is safe with Skechers on qvc. . I'm a definite 9/43... even in the shops they tell me to look at mens.... erm no I want colours other than navy/ grey/ black!

If those are working buckles I wouldn’t be interested. Got to the age/shape/old bones when bending to faff with laces and buckles aren’t worth it.

Skechers On The Go Winter Fling Boot
Item Number: 190482
Todays Special Value Price £51.98
P&P £4.95

Looking for the perfect winter boots this season? Well, you've just found them - meet the Skechers On The Go Winter Fling boots! They feature gorgeous suede uppers with a soft, cosy faux fur trim to keep your feet toasty, plus special cushioning inside to make sure you stay comfy on those long winter walks. Whether you team them with trousers or skirts, they'll soon become a favourite in your cold-weather wardrobe.

Designed for comfort - with the special Skechers Goga Mat insole and 5GEN midsole, your feet will feel cushioned and supported whenever you're out and about. So, it doesn't matter if you're on your feet all day or heading off on a long walk, you can step out in comfort.

Oh so stylish - these ankle boots aren't only practical, they look great too! Boasting luxuriously soft trims and chic suede, they will ensure your feet enjoy the ultimate comfort and the smart buckle detailing gives them a stylish finishing touch so you can wear them with almost anything.

Take your pick - the On The Go Winter Fling boots come in six gorgeous shades that are perfect for autumn/ winter. Black, Chestnut and Taupe are classic staples, while Burgundy, Olive and Chocolate offer a hit of rich colour.

• Rip tape fastening with buckle detail for easy on/off
  • Sizing tip: go down a full size
  • Outer: leather, textile; inner: textile; sole: manmade
  • Heel height: 4.5cm (1.7")
  • Boot height: 11cm (4.5")

Colour options:

• Black
  • Chestnut
  • Taupe
  • Burgundy
  • Olive
  • Chocolate