Smashbox US TSV

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Just Beauty Direct

For all your beauty needs
Apologies if this has already been posted - but just had an e-mail through about this - looks vv nice .... future one for the UK maybe?

Smashbox US TSV

The blurb says

What is it: Get all of your studio essentials for picture-perfect beauty with smashbox's Ready for Your Close Up. This loaded set of smashbox artists' must-haves includes everything you need for photo-ready beauty.

Who is it for: Anyone who wants a full face of this season's essential smashbox products.

Why is it different: This ultimate set includes bestselling Halo Hydrating Perfecting Powder Foundation, a revolutionary powder that hydrates skin and reduces the appearance of fine lines. Also included is the eye shadow quad in On Stage, which holds buttery shadows specifically selected at Smashbox Studios for on-trend eye looks. This kit comes with the Red Carpet Radiance Palette in VIP, the perfect way to illuminate your face, as well as Lip Enhancing Glosses in Hot Shot and Idol to keep your pout dazzling. With Waterproof Shadow Liner To Go in Luminous Fig to make your eyes pop, this set will ensure your makeup is photo-flawless all day.

How do I use it: Using the Photo Op Eye Shadow Quad, sweep the Sand shade from lash line to brow bone. Apply Shimmering Taupe on the lid up to natural crease. Blend Obsidian into outer corner and blend into crease. Smudge Waterproof Shadow Liner in Luminous Fig to upper and lower lash lines and smudge out with sponge tip.

Sweep the Shimmering Raspberry shade from the Red Carpet Radiance Palette in VIP onto cheeks and brush back towards ears to sculpt. Softly diffuse the Matte Raspberry shade on apples of cheeks.

Brush Soft Lights in Shimmering Quartz from the Red Carpet Radiance Palette in VIP to the planes of face, above brows, and down jawline.

Define your pout with the Lip Enhancing Gloss in Idol, and highlight by applying Hotshot to the center of lips.

From smashbox.

Includes:

* 0.75-oz Halo Hydrating Perfecting Powder, in choice of Fair, Light, Medium, or Dark
* 0.27-oz Photo Op Eye Shadow Quad in On Stage, with Sand, a bare nude; Obsidian, a shimmery slate; Shimmering Taupe, a cool pewter taupe with shimmer; and Aristocrat, a shimmering plum
* Red Carpet Radiance Palette in VIP, with 0.19-oz Soft Lights in Shimmering Quartz, a creamy pink with high pearl; and 0.38-oz blush in Matte Flush, a golden beige; Shimmering Flush, a pink with warm shimmer; Matte Raspberry, a matte cool pink; and Shimmering Raspberry, a shimmering cool pink
* 0.20-fl oz Lip Enhancing Gloss in Hot Shot, a shimmering pink
* 0.20-fl oz Lip Enhancing Gloss in Idol, a rosy plum
* 0.094-oz Waterproof Shadow Liner To Go in Luminous Fig, a shimmering chocolate plum
* Baby buki brush
* Made in Italy/China/USA

Sounds good but has the Halo in it. Since the change of this product it is now rubbish so I don't think I will be buying even if we do get it!

Oh, I was a big fan of Halo - what changed? I must have missed that.

Looks like a great TSV though

smashbox-300x266.jpg

Oh, I was a big fan of Halo - what changed? I must have missed that.

Looks like a great TSV though

The last full sized Halo I received about 8 weeks ago was awful. I use the medium colour and it looked like I had put talc on my face - people thought I looked ill. It was not just the colour but the texture was different very dry and talc-y. When I went on qvc I noticed that others were saying the same (and the reviews on QVC.US were even worse). I did put a thread on here at the time and lots of ST members had found the same.

I tried to write a review on QVC but as I had already done a 5* one when I first started using it the system wouldnt let me. I thought I would write one on the Halo to go - but as it was a negative review it never got posted - obviously reviews on QVC are quite one sided!

Oh dear! I'm using a Halo I got in a TSV over a year ago, so it's fine. The only change I would make to it woudl be to add SPF.

I adore T.LeClerc Banana loose powder or Christopher Drummond both don't use talc. The CD is actually white but on your face is colourless and just seems to give this bloom to the skin almost like soft forcus.

Well I am converted to Christopher Drummond too, but I would say that :sun:

I wonder what the problem is with Halo? We only sell the set with the brush and we haven't had any complaints at all. Has anyone tried it from us/Debenhams recently?

Rosey, can you get in touch on the customer.services e-mail and let us have your details and we can send you a sample of Halo. I know we have a new order due shortly so will see if our formula has changed too. We have regular orders of Halo as it it very popular so I know that we don't have any old stock.

halo has too much titanium oxide in it makes the skin look dry and ashy horrid! put me off the range. like the brushes for £15 on qvc but the kabuki brish is rubbish in this kit!

Latest posts

Back