Social Media - That was an eyeopener

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Whoever Pat is I love her. I`ve just laughed aloud at her latest post on Q`s facebook page where she`s suggested Q start selling DNA testing kits and accessories. Pat you gave me a real belly laugh but my sudden outburst made my labrador jump up and look at me as if I`ve gone mad.

Ha ha....Forget the kits Pat, just apply for the Jeremy Kyle show!

When is a housewife not a housewife ? When it`s a pillowcase so it seems.
Someone on Q`s facebook page has posted that housewife pillowcases are now being called houseperson pillowcases by Q presenters and guests so as to be politically correct. I am stuck for words for once !

Someone on Q`s facebook page has posted that housewife pillowcases are now being called houseperson pillowcases by Q presenters and guests so as to be politically correct. I am stuck for words for once !

un-bee-lievable!!

This has to be a joke?

https://www.qvcuk.com/Northern-Nigh...ewife-Pillowcases.product.807340.html?sc=IROA Dale called them 'Housewife' in a show this afternoon. I'm just waiting for the change of name for those daft reality shows but somehow The Real Housewives of Beverly Hills doesn't sound right.

I don't think I've ever seen so many negative comments made about a presenter as there have been today about Chloe Everton. People have commented that Michelle Hope & Simon Wilson didn't seem happy with her & MH even told her to calm down. She needs to have it explained to her, probably quite slowly, that she's at work not playing with her dog. She's nearly 40 for life's sake.

I don't think I've ever seen so many negative comments made about a presenter as there have been today about Chloe Everton. People have commented that Michelle Hope & Simon Wilson didn't seem happy with her & MH even told her to calm down. She needs to have it explained to her, probably quite slowly, that she's at work not playing with her dog. She's nearly 40 for life's sake.

Normally I don't find Chloe anywhere near the worst presenter, but I do wonder if she's there because she can't find a tv gig more aligned with her interests. She is not a natural with beauty, jewellery, or fashion... as they are QVC mainstays I just feel Chloe overcompensates by behaving with such hearty bellowing. She has a limited vocabulary, too. I think she's probably enormous fun and with the right environment would be entertaining to watch. I don't think she has ever really gelled despite trying really hard.

I noticed the threads about her too.

I have no idea why they pair her with Simon Wilson as you can tell by his face he just cannot stand her. Simon has his favourites Julia is number one but he even seems to get on with Jill Franks. Has he ever been on with Kathy Taylor? He would have a nervous breakdown:mysmilie_19:

I noticed the threads about her too.

I have no idea why they pair her with Simon Wilson as you can tell by his face he just cannot stand her. Simon has his favourites Julia is number one but he even seems to get on with Jill Franks. Has he ever been on with Kathy Taylor? He would have a nervous breakdown:mysmilie_19:

Anyone that can upset SW is ok by me, he so loves himself, himself and Julia can polish each other's ego's.:grin:

Don`t blow Pat`s cover lol
We could all stand up and say " I am Spartacus, oops Pat " and just leave folks guessing !

Latest posts

Back