Social Media - That was an eyeopener

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Oh my gawd, can you imagine Debbie Flints Lonely Hearts add? "Single white female, with no personality looking for love. I love self promotion and talking about my self (no negativity allowed) my hobby is writing a slutty "novel" in my lunch break and my passion is QVC, QVC and QVC. Would like to meet..........well any man with a pulse will do.

I've just terminated my Zoosk membership just in case, well you never know!

I find DF a fascinating persona - wonder what Freud would have made of her ? (Sigmund not Clement).

I'm done, could only read to the "I can't believe there's only three years till 2020!" comment, yes Debbie love, and there's only four years left till 2021 and five years till 2022 and six years till 2023 and seven years till 2024 and the biggie, eight till 2025 and..........

Hi boys, my name is Debbie F(for Flirt (insert cackle), I am a very well known writer, tv presenter personally with a large following(of sad mainly women who might have mental health problems? But follow my every fart with devolution). I love playing with my body blade and singing Adele(I have been told I am better than her), I have youtube videos of my performances. Insert another cackle.

I am looking for a real man who can love me and worship me. I will be opening a tea room in Devon and really need a man to help be whip my cream. More cackles.

That picture of Martin...... in a cafeteria, still with the residue of what looks like omelette and chips on his plate, table filled with used crockery and an empty coke bottle. Not exactly a good setting is it! Especially to go online.

Debbie's relationship with social media is a cautionary tale for all of us. It effectively excludes from her circle anyone who is not as media obsessed as she is showing herself to be. Those drawn in to her circle will probably have a determination to live the same way: with no area of life off limits... And with things on the internet hard to ever truly disappear, evey snippet or photo will be there for a long time ... Perhaps even after regrets appear.

I hope she actually asks people before their photos get used online... But I bet she asks in a way that makes it difficult to refuse.

I find it a sad, sad, sad state of affairs.

I've just terminated my Zoosk membership just in case, well you never know!

You don't have to worry - reading the blog, it seems she's got her eye on Ryan Gosling so he's bound to snap her up.

I find DF a fascinating persona - wonder what Freud would have made of her ? (Sigmund not Clement).

I think she would have provided plenty of interesting research material.Id,Ego and Superego definitely not balanced.He'd have loved to have read those mucky books too I reckon.Purely for professional purposes of course.

I think I have the opening lines for DFs new book!

'The tea room was empty apart from the nerd sat in the corner, he had been going in everyday since the cafe opened and was often the only customer.
The waitress came over and as she put his main course on the table she snapped her suspender against her pudgy thigh and said "I think I might just have what you want for afters" She winked and walked away without looking back. The nerd just looked and too himself he said, gosh, Fibby is getting desperate. Thank heavens I'm not'.

Gee they never learn. Someone has been complaining about trying to get a return picked up since before Christmas. It has now been collected (at least 2 weeks late and I recall it was a large unmanageable thing getting badly in the way over the holidays), so she is on thanking Q for sorting it. Woman, why don't you just lie down and let them trample all over you, why thank and fawn for a deplorable service.

It beggars belief when people pay a small fortune for delivery for even the tiniest of items and if the item arrives quickly and in one piece, they go onto Q`s facebook page thanking them and praising them. Errrr that`s what they PAY for is it not and most other companies deliver quickly and usually much cheaper as a matter of course.

Why is it that http://www.sweatband.com/pineapple-home-gym-body-exerciser.html can get this to you the next day for £1.50 p&p, they send it first class yet QVC charge £3.95 p&p second class for it, yet QVC with all their "buying power" charge dearer for both the item and p&p? The mind boggles as to why their customers accept being totally ripped off by them, it really does. :mysmilie_13:

I see this item in TK Maxx at around £10 and it's almost always in stock.

Latest posts

Back