Social Media - That was an eyeopener

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Update. It is back and OK. Loads of comments on FB. Zero response from Joex or Rachelx. Typical!

This morning we have:

Where is SC of Yankee Candles?

Where/When are Birkenstocks coming back?

Loads of complaints about people trying to order via the website and not working

Oh and one ordered the Elemis TSV but after received a sample does not like the new fragrances body stuff

Someone has spent about £100.00 on the Elemis TSV but it would appear although they want to keep it they aren't keen on the smell and also some Fitovers that irritate her nose. She would have been wise to take her £100.00 and spend it on something she actually likes and doesn't irritate hr.

Are these people for real! They really need to get out from under their stone and see the big world of shopping out there! :mysmilie_14::mysmilie_14::mysmilie_48:

Without pluoghing through an ingredients list, it does say on the general description that all cakes are suitable for vegetarians EXCEPT the chocolate one with marshmallows. I did feel on the side of the complainant though because not everyone has a PC so she might not have seen the details...... but then I realised she was on FB so must have a computer!! :doh:

I do however think that the CS reps should have known the answer to that question!

Need to keep this thread going :mysmilie_13: so posting a bin lid alert, and I quote:

"Great service from the CS team today. I returned an item and had asked for another size but was given a refund instead. Unfortunately the top is no longer at the event price but a call to customer service andd a replacement is on its way at the event price. No fuss. Now that is why I shop with Q"

So, said bin lid is really pleased because CS cocked up and refunded her instead of exchanging the item as she requested (not the first time I've heard that complaint), resulting in her having to phone them up to rectify it and give her the price she should have got in the first place...HUNH?!?!?!?!

If the Binlids used their Google more (sorry that sounds smutty. :mysmilie_17:) then they'll realise that QVCs customer service is right down there with the worst of them. Here's an example of good CS, I received my Kenwood Kmixer and there were what looked like a couple of small bubbles in the glass bowl, so I emailed Ideal World to inform them and got an email back the next day to say they've arranged a new bowl to be sent, bear in mind these cost about £60 if not more, and I'll receive my new bowl a couple of days later, which I did, and they don't want the other one back (never in a million years would QVC ever do that for a customer, nooooo you'd need to send the whole thing back) There's nothing wrong with the bowl and I didn't want to return it because it's, along with the free Kenwood blender is brilliant, so just imagine how happy the Binlids would be if they had service like that. :mysmilie_3:

Need to keep this thread going :mysmilie_13: so posting a bin lid alert, and I quote:

"Great service from the CS team today. I returned an item and had asked for another size but was given a refund instead. Unfortunately the top is no longer at the event price but a call to customer service andd a replacement is on its way at the event price. No fuss. Now that is why I shop with Q"

So, said bin lid is really pleased because CS cocked up and refunded her instead of exchanging the item as she requested (not the first time I've heard that complaint), resulting in her having to phone them up to rectify it and give her the price she should have got in the first place...HUNH?!?!?!?!

I read that and thought the same Tarketta. Thanking them for cocking it up. Ridiculous.

For years if you returned something and ticked you wanted another one sent, they refunded you!

I thought no one bothered their arse to actually read the returns leaflet.

Anyone seen those shows, Escape from (fill in cult involved)? They send in teams to help people escape cults. Think we need to start one for QVC binlids, get them un-brainwashed.

Is there a campaign underway to get Birkenstock back? Every time I look someone is asking this. I see the latest has one comment, but my iPad has reverted to not opening them so I can't get the full story on anything once more. Well that's time saved I guess!

Yes, more when are the new Birenstocks in stock, this morning.

Along with please stock Ojon again(seems they pulled out of the UK. Blame Estee Lauder for that they own the brand), also YBF

How desperate for Birkenstocks have you got to be to beg QVC to bring them back? It's not as if nowhere else stocks them.

There are some heavily rose-tinted specs being worn. Do these people really get such appalling customer service elsewhere to rave about QVC???

There are some heavily rose-tinted specs being worn. Do these people really get such appalling customer service elsewhere to rave about QVC???

Think Donna255 hit the nail on the head likening it to a cult - it's like being in a really cr*ppy relationship where you end up being grateful for the most basic of gestures. Q seems to be some people's whole world so I guess to them this does equate to good service - madness.

Yes I agree, especially those presenter trying to entice the vulnerable in to thinking they're friends, yeah Debbie Flint that's definitely you, actually come to think if it, they're all a bunch of cults.

Just having a nose around on Q website and that TSV memory foam bathmat came up as something I may be interested in (no idea what kind of crummy algorithm they use?!) and this is one of the most recent reviews - classic Q cultist 5* review :mysmilie_19:

"I bought the orange and it is lovely and bright and cosy to stand on. Before I shower I place a folded bath towel on top, still great to stand on and the towel stops the bathmat from getting wet, after , pick up the towel and the bathmat is dry and ready to stand on. I love it, love the colour and it stays put, no ends turning up at the corners."

I mean isn't that exactly what you buy a bathmat for...

Latest posts

Back