Social Media - That was an eyeopener

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Giving Amanda Holden a hamper full of goodies is almost as cringeworthy as someone on a facebook group belonging to Del Boy`s bestie, (the pretend beauty blogger) had nominated her for a National Day of Kindness award for being kind enough to test all her freebies and spend ages reporting back to her minions about them. I kid you not and the pretend beauty blogger was moved to tears so she said. I was moved to tears too, tears of laughter. Facebook sure as hell has a lot to answer for.

Shockingly funny on both accounts! Amanda H and that BBlogger makes me laugh and people can see through it! :mysmilie_8:

Of course the blogger deserves recognition for her hours of slapping on free products, received in their dozens due to special connections at QVC, and the tireless effort she puts into her "impartial critiques" (which means telling us every product is the best thing ever and is to be recommended to all). Give the woman an OBE.

How about an Oscar too! :mysmilie_17:

What a bunch of saddos some of the QVC bin lids are.

I am finding it difficult to believe that these weirdos are not plants or staff members themselves posting. They live in a parralel world.

Especially the Gemma Collins look a like and wannabeeee, lolololololooo! :mysmilie_15:

Anyone have any suggestions ? facebook qvc group.JPG

Well it would appear Julien Mcdonald's scheduled show has been cancelled until next year. He has upset all of those obsessive Yankee fans who were only too happy to insult a guest presenter online. Seems to me they run the ****** show on QVC.Pity Q doesn't ban some a**holes that deserve it as their other enterprises are immoral.

Well it would appear Julien Mcdonald's scheduled show has been cancelled until next year. He has upset all of those obsessive Yankee fans who were only too happy to insult a guest presenter online. Seems to me they run the ****** show on QVC.Pity Q doesn't ban some a**holes that deserve it as their other enterprises are immoral.
As much as I am not keen on JMc, I do like his honesty. It would appeared though that he has been deleted as his comments do not meet the QVC guidelines.

I'm not keen on his stuff,but for once it's someone who didn't creep and crawl over things he didn't like.He didn't like that particular candle. So what?He said ******. There's worse said on daytime tv.Q is not that squeaky clean and nor are the customers.I respect honesty.

As much as I am not keen on JMc, I do like his honesty. It would appeared though that he has been deleted as his comments do not meet the QVC guidelines.

Yes I like his honesty too but can't stand the man himself, he's so far up his own arse he can check his vaneers are still intact, so he doesn't like Yankee (I was soooo tempted to change a letter there) Candles so what? Believe it or not, not everyone does, and as far as complaining that he said "******" what the $#*^**% is wrong with these people? what world do they live in if they class that word as swearing? unbelievable.

I'm not keen on his stuff,but for once it's someone who didn't creep and crawl over things he didn't like.He didn't like that particular candle. So what?He said ******. There's worse said on daytime tv.Q is not that squeaky clean and nor are the customers.I respect honesty.

Great minds! :mysmilie_14: I was writing "so what?" at the same time. :mysmilie_17:

Yes I like his honesty too but can't stand the man himself, he's so far up his own arse he can check his vaneers are still intact, so he doesn't like Yankee (I was soooo tempted to change a letter there) Candles so what? Believe it or not, not everyone does, and as far as complaining that he said "******" what the $#*^**% is wrong with these people? what world do they live in if they class that word as swearing? unbelievable.
I think you were going to say wankee...:mysmilie_17:

First off, I love Yankee so obviously not going to agree with JM on them!

I saw the bit where he said ******, and thought they wouldn't like it much at Q HQ as they can barely talk about alcoholic drinks without having a fit of the vapours. There are funny broadcasting rules about swearing aren't there? They always apologise if someone swears on the radio, like an LBC phone in.

I missed the YC comment but where is the row between the fans and JM? Is it on the Q FB page or Twatter? I am not on either so can't read it all.

Latest posts

Back