Social Media - That was an eyeopener

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Thank you for all your support, you're all absolutely lovely, kind, caring, amazing people and I really do appreciate your kind wishes, thank you from the bottom of my heart. You all take care of yourselves too. :mysmilie_3: :mysmilie_508:

Aw thanks Andi, it really has floored me, I had to go to hospital twice because I was dehydrated. I feel quite week still but the doctor said it'll take a good two weeks to recover, so Andi, and everyone else, if anyone says to you they've got it, trust me when I tell you, give them a very wide berth........back to bed for shopper (sad face) :mysmilie_508:

Probably just as well we are only contacting you via the internet but I'd give you a hug if I could! If you find out who gave it to you, I'll go round and have a word.

Get well soon xx

Probably just as well we are only contacting you via the internet but I'd give you a hug if I could! If you find out who gave it to you, I'll go round and have a word.

Get well soon xx

Aw thank you Andi, and I would happily accept that hug. If I find out who it was we'll go round together. :mysmilie_17: I'm a lot better today than I was on Friday though, phew what a day that was, on the plus side, I've got back into reading again and lost a stone, every cloud eh? :mysmilie_15: thanks luv xx :mysmilie_508:

Aw thank you Andi, and I would happily accept that hug. If I find out who it was we'll go round together. :mysmilie_17: I'm a lot better today than I was on Friday though, phew what a day that was, on the plus side, I've got back into reading again and lost a stone, every cloud eh? :mysmilie_15: thanks luv xx :mysmilie_508:

Wow, a stone lost! I had the norovirus once (and once is enough), and lost about 8lbs. It really does knock you for six, and takes a while to get over. I know that when I could get round to eating again, I didn't really want to, in case you know what happened again. Put all the weight back on eventually though.

Wow, a stone lost! I had the norovirus once (and once is enough), and lost about 8lbs. It really does knock you for six, and takes a while to get over. I know that when I could get round to eating again, I didn't really want to, in case you know what happened again. Put all the weight back on eventually though.

Yes! That's me too, the husband keeps saying do you want me to do you something to eat? every ten minutes and I go aw no thanks, I can't face it yet...... but I'm 100% sure, it won't last. :mysmilie_17:

Glad to hear there has been some improvement SH, it leaves you very weak and wobbly for quite a while. Mr L and I have had a few bouts over the years and it is not a pretty sight coming from both ends at the same time!

Hope your hubby escapes as often it ends up in a vicious circle. just think all that extra time to watch Q .....NOT,

Glad to hear there has been some improvement SH, it leaves you very weak and wobbly for quite a while. Mr L and I have had a few bouts over the years and it is not a pretty sight coming from both ends at the same time!

Hope your hubby escapes as often it ends up in a vicious circle. just think all that extra time to watch Q .....NOT,

Oh you poor thing I've only had it once and yes, both ends at the same time is absolutely awful. The husband got in from work and was sick on Sunday, but lucky enough it didn't last more than two days. He feels tired but he's nowhere near as bad as I was, now LATI, all I need are some dulcet Chuntley tones..........NOT! :mysmilie_17:

I guess you have to find the positives after something like that. Now you're a stick insect, how about a nice big bulldog clip to pull in all those loose cold-shoulder tops you've been buying up on QVC (I know you do shop excessively on QVC really).

:grin:

I guess you have to find the positives after something like that. Now you're a stick insect, how about a nice big bulldog clip to pull in all those loose cold-shoulder tops you've been buying up on QVC (I know you do shop excessively in QVC really).

:grin:

:mysmilie_15: oh Andi, you know me so well, I'm just in the process of ordering four £150 Young Dim creased tops to go with my £150 Join MC Hammer pants. :mysmilie_17:

Did you see the photo of the RN OTO dress where the coding on the edge of fabric for printing purposes had been cut and sewed so that the writing and colour codes were very very very visible right down the back of the dress.

Shocking quality control all around, from the workshop right through to Q. Confirms what we all know that it is non existent.

Did you see the photo of the RN OTO dress where the coding on the edge of fabric for printing purposes had been cut and sewed so that the writing and colour codes were very very very visible right down the back of the dress.

Shocking quality control all around, from the workshop right through to Q. Confirms what we all know that it is non existent.

Lol yes I saw that. Just the usual bog standard reply from Q.
More importantly the last time I looked there was no Birkinstock post today.:mysmilie_13:

this one tickled me yesterday

"Your Compass Garden Faux Trellis is highly flammable and is a danger to the general public, please test this yourselves a s p, I am shocked that this was not found by you or your researchers Regards "

Latest posts

Back