Social Media - That was an eyeopener

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Then her email will disappear in black hole never to be heard from again.

Reading the post on Facebook, I actually thought it might be a wind-up of some sort.

I thought the same. It's so over the top and I detect sarcasm. Then again, being "normal" and of the real world, maybe we just don't appreciate the obsessivevness of some QVC shoppers, Donna.

She said that the guest was sturdy and did well as the hedge trimmer she was demonstrating was quite heavy. Being called sturdy isn't the nicest compliment but but its not the nastiest thing to say either.

I completely agree and I cannot comment at all.

But would she like the said same comment during the Yong Kim hour now.

Not nice thing to say Miss goodie two shoes.

Someone on Q's FB is b*tchin' n moanin' because her hubby dropped part of his Q-bought Fitbit down the drain and Q won't stump up for a replacement - according to the poster it's due to it being a faulty product vs her hubby being hamfisted :mysmilie_17:

Just waiting for the Q FB regulars to comment now...

Someone on Q's FB is b*tchin' n moanin' because her hubby dropped part of his Q-bought Fitbit down the drain and Q won't stump up for a replacement - according to the poster it's due to it being a faulty product vs her hubby being hamfisted :mysmilie_17:

Just waiting for the Q FB regulars to comment now...

This sounds like one to pull up a chair and get comfortable for!

I have been with QVC for over 15 years and spent a lot of money over the years as a loyal customer. Back in January I bought my husband a Fitbit as a present costing over £60.00.
In April whilst on holiday my husband was showing, and because you need to remove the battery, which is just held in place loosely by a rubber opening, to dry it he noticed it was missing and had fallen down the drain. Fitbit offered a 30% reduction to replace it. I decided, upon advice from a friend , to go back to where I purchased the item and explain what had happen. It clearly was not fit for purpose and QVC had stopped selling them. I am writing this post as I am disgusted with QVC's attitude. Totally not interested. It was just one small item out of thousands that I have spent and for the purpose of principle, it was a present for my husband, I have decided to no longer shop with QVC again. QVC that's how you loose good customers, shame on you

Here it is. So bought in Jan, broke in April and Fitbit offer money off for new one, yet not she wants a new one from QVC. Bet the second word is Off from QVC!:mysmilie_15:

Is it not classed as jewellery then?
Cause I thought that was sold with a 12 month warranty.

:mysmilie_11:

Returns over the next month will sky rise, when customers receive stuff that's been previous returns, faulty and poorly rated that they are hoping to flog off.

:mysmilie_59:

80%? She's obviously taking full advantage of that 30 day mbg, I hate to be the poor so and so that gets all those returns, but hey if Chuntley is raving about the mbg every couple of minutes, then people are going to use it.

And the earrings being flat packed has come up again. I think this woman has had 3 pair of Lola Rose earrings arrive the same way. Seems CS cannot talk to the ward house and tell them not to do it this way. I mean anyone with half a brain would realize putting stud earrings in a flat pack will bend the posts.

Holy Crap Batman!!! Someone asking about a leather skirt CHuntley is wearing and what range is it from. They cannot answer, so CHuntley must have ventured out into the dangerous high street she warns us of all about!:mysmilie_19: And bought something!

And the earrings being flat packed has come up again. I think this woman has had 3 pair of Lola Rose earrings arrive the same way. Seems CS cannot talk to the ward house and tell them not to do it this way. I mean anyone with half a brain would realize putting stud earrings in a flat pack will bend the posts.

Would that be the QVCUK Award Winning Customer Service ????

:mysmilie_13:

Holy Crap Batman!!! Someone asking about a leather skirt CHuntley is wearing and what range is it from. They cannot answer, so CHuntley must have ventured out into the dangerous high street she warns us of all about!:mysmilie_19: And bought something!

She's wild that one. Gone rogue.

Latest posts

Back