Social Media - That was an eyeopener

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Well it's all kicking off on QVC FB by people who've been suckered in by them ..........AGAIN!. POPCORN ANYONE! :mysmilie_3: :mysmilie_17:

Well it's all kicking off on QVC FB by people who've been suckered in by them ..........AGAIN!. POPCORN ANYONE! :mysmilie_3: :mysmilie_17:

I'll join you in some popcorn Shopperholic. Maybe a little drink to make the occasion even more entertaining(if it wasn't so disgraceful).Be interesting to see how this one is dealt with.

QVC has now issued an official statement, but you have to contact them! So what about the people who do not do Facebook?

If you have bought any Green Seasons in the last 6 months QVC is giving a full refund.

Oh, dear the QVC coffers will be running down.

they must have known that they supply butlins and low end restaurants but Selly telly is all about creating kudos about not very high end items. buying the dream or in this case the nightmare. its a bit like the foreman smoked salmon as delicious as it is it £4 a pack in sainsburys. but a chap comes on the tv and tells you some spiel and we part with £20.00

Ye gods, the bin lids are out thanking QVC for refunding and putting people before profit. PMSL Others are asking why are people thanking QVC? At the end of the day they did not check their suppliers, just no doubt went with the cheapest. QVC had no choice but to do something it was not charity on their behalf, bet solicitors would have contacted by those wanting compensation anyway. So better to cover their asses and pay out now. A few mentioned the people let down by Green Seasons/QVC over the past few years. One woman said she had the mixed grill selection sent out which was defrosted then QVC sent another again arrived defrosted.

I have often watched the food shows, and to be perfectly honest, I've never understood why anyone would want to shop for food and pies this way. I never have and never will. There are excellent local butchers who will gladly deliver to your house - at least you know them.

'Well then why does she do full shows wearing them?' Good question, I think it's an affectation like most (all?) the things she does. She gives the impression that she wants to be full of fun & childlike instead she just appears childish.

A few years ago she only wore them when doing tech shows to give the impression she was an egg head but it only made her look like one of those music hall acts where the “secretary” takes off her glasses and Mac and is in slapper underwear underneath.:mysmilie_11:

I'll join you in some popcorn Shopperholic. Maybe a little drink to make the occasion even more entertaining(if it wasn't so disgraceful).Be interesting to see how this one is dealt with.

Yeah, it will be interesting, I'd like to think there's no coming back from this but as we know PP, the QVC diehards are so forgiving..........The kettles on, see you in five. :mysmilie_17:

Oh, I think angry Malcolm has been given the boot. No idea what it was but posts complaining about a photo he put up about Green Seasons.

Malcolm is alive and well you'll be pleased to hear. I saw his comment about JF earlier

Has angry Malcolm gone? Haven't notice his posts for a number of days?

One woman who bought the Elemis TSV is saying when it arrived the products look smaller than though shown on TV! She wants to know if they use bigger ones for the demo? A reply tells her things always look bigger on TV.:mysmilie_17:

Interesting one of a woman who did not receive her order(she has shopped with QVC for 17 years), but there is a signature showing she signed for it. She states it is not her signature as she was out. They are saying the signature is the same as her signature. Yet strangely the card says left in the blue bin. Delivered by Hermes

One woman who bought the Elemis TSV is saying when it arrived the products look smaller than though shown on TV! She wants to know if they use bigger ones for the demo? A reply tells her things always look bigger on TV.:mysmilie_17:

Interesting one of a woman who did not receive her order(she has shopped with QVC for 17 years), but there is a signature showing she signed for it. She states it is not her signature as she was out. They are saying the signature is the same as her signature. Yet strangely the card says left in the blue bin. Delivered by Hermes

I think it's disgusting that Q are arguing the toss with her and basically calling her a thief and liar. Unless she is someone who has claimed before that she didn't receive her goods then they should just issue a refund and do an investigation. I think she's been treated appalingly.

Totally agree. In this day and age when your entire purchasing and returns history should be available at the press of a button it should be easy to make a decision as to if she is a serial claimant or genuine.

It makes you wonder what % of none/poor delivery a supplier will accept from their delivery company before they consider that something is badly wrong.

But then it is Q we are talking about here.

I too wondered about 'Malcolm' and also 'Mary Smith'.Perhaps they have been booted off.

There is a women who has been lumbered with a parcel meant for someone else ,delivered to her in error.Now she has to phone and contact Q to arrange collection/posting.I am honest usually but if they are daft enough to ever send me anything I didn't order ,it would be kept.Especially if,as so many people say ,the parcel gets thrown over the hedge unsigned for.
Someone else thought they had easy pay but the whole lot has been taken.I expect the q defenders will blame the courier and the computer rather than anyone at beloved Q land.

Oh I wonder what was in the parcel. I t could have been the Dyson hairdryer. I have to admit I would keep it too but would feel guilty. Not so guilty that I would send it back though

Oh I wonder what was in the parcel. I t could have been the Dyson hairdryer. I have to admit I would keep it too but would feel guilty. Not so guilty that I would send it back though

No sorry.It wasn't a hairdryer. It was something much better-a garment from the Anttttttthony collection.

It was an Anthony top, how boring.

Last week someone was asking if QVC could sell NEF products. PMSL They, as far as I know, is integrated system of products. A friend has a kitchen with fridge/freezer, cooker and washing machine. Can you imagine QVC being able to install and all go well?:mysmilie_19:

It was an Anthony top, how boring.

Last week someone was asking if QVC could sell NEF products. PMSL They, as far as I know, is integrated system of products. A friend has a kitchen with fridge/freezer, cooker and washing machine. Can you imagine QVC being able to install and all go well?:mysmilie_19:

How would that 30day MBG work?????

A woman ordered two Diamonique rings for her Mother's Birthday and outraged they came in the old style boxes when the demo showed the new ones. She feels she cannot give the rings to her Mother in these shoddy boxes. She has phoned and emailed and no one has replied to her. People are saying the boxes don't matter and can't she get some ring boxes on the high street. She is in a wheelchair and cannot really get out. So another suggesting she orders from no-name mentioned but thinks it is Argos and they will deliver the boxes to her. Also, she bought the Dyson hoover and it seems you have to keep the button pressed down for it to work(she did not know this when she ordered), then she had to go to A&E because she hurt her thumb as she is disabled doing this.

'Also, she bought the Dyson hoover and it seems you have to keep the button pressed down for it to work(she did not know this when she ordered), then she had to go to A&E because she hurt her thumb as she is disabled doing this'.
I'm surprised that someone who is in a wheelchair & finds it difficult to get out to the shops would consider buying a Dyson, I think using them requires a fair amount of stamina.

Latest posts

Back