StriVectin TSV 8/8/13

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I may be tempted if the price is right, around 40-50 pound mark but I doubt it, 70 to 90 pounds will be more realistic.

I think you might be pleasantly surprised. They did a try me version for a while at less than £30 and it had 3 of the things in it in good sizes

I hope so, but sizes in the TSV are large, I expect a higher price than £40, especially large is the eye cream 30 ml that is around £50-55 on it's own, not mentioning the neck cream something £70, serum something £70, and stretch mark cream £62.

Last edited:
Does anyone know of it is any good?

I have stores of Decleor, Prai, Judith Williams Gatineau. Lulu, Elemis and Elizabeth Grant. Oh and Sheido and some stuff in brown containers. So clearly I am in dire need of more skincare.

It's the top one for me followed by Emma Hardie.
I bought quite a few stretch mark cream from TKMaxx in the beginning of summer for 29.99 for a triple pack of 60 ml tubes, 180 ml in total, making one tube a £10 v £62 on QVC for the same size 60 ml.

Last edited:
Looked at a few reviews for the neck tightening cream (my biggest problem). It seems that some people have a bad reaction but those that don't seem to think it gives them great results.

I recall Jayne (Just Beauty Direct) bought the last TSV. Jayne, if you're reading this, I would be interested in your feedback.
Thanks.

I can't explain why but Strivectin as a brand has never tempted me, even at clearance prices in TKMaxx.

I bought the first Strivectin TSV which was the same as the one after and I found the stretch mark cream excellent, and even more so the eye cream in black tube, it really improved my eye area and lightened dark sports on either side of the nose, the little serum only tried once it’s so small so I’m saving it and the neck cream I didn’t use much, I’m have now been trying it on my face and find it drying, skin became flaky on my chin but may be it’s not because of the cream

Latest posts

Back