StriVectin TSV 8/8/13

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Same here. Never been tempted. Even though loads are always for sale in TK. Am tempted to look out for the stretch cream now!

Just been watching Ali with the tsv when she said that, if we want to see results, we need strivectin. Don't the majority of us use skincare products, to benefit from the 'results'! Would we pay a premium price for a moisturiser, if we didn't expect/want results, when we could pay 99p for a pot? What does her comment say about Elemis, Decleor, Gatineau, et al?

I got a large 20mls size free from SpaceNK once. Decided to try it on my neck first to make sure it was okay with my skin. Next morning I had large red spots on my neck. I wouldn't touch it.

I've heard people say the same thing Donna, it seems a harsh range to me so wouldn't touch it either.

It seems that it does something dramatic - either attacks you or works wonders.

Just listening to Franks! Say no more! She loves everything yet again. It's all amazing!

What Jill Franks with her incredibly sensitive skin?!!! as tough as old boots more like.

If she had genuinely sensitive skin there is no way she would be able to use everything she claims to. If her skin ever is a bit sensitive then I would reckon its probalby down to all the carp she is putting onto it!

Nipped into Tkmaxx earlier and again there was a large range of striVectin products on offer there

I run to TK Maxx yesterday after work hoping to get a bargain rather than spend money on Q, there was nothing in my local one.

I did the same, with the same result so I succumbed to the lure of the TSV.
I didn't succumb to the TSV but couldn't resist the Beauty Sleep duo. Although it wasn't cheap it was a good deal, the serum that
I wanted for a while comes free. I'm secretly hoping that I won't like it but we shall see.

Latest posts

Back