Tangle Angel

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Gem Genie

Registered Shopper
Copycat!

We already have the Tangle Teaser so why was there any need for Richard Ward to introduce this? He just wants a ride on the bandwagon.

Not in favour of calling it a Tangle Angel either. There is no need at all for it to have any religious connotations.

He said you could coax your children into using it by saying it was their hair angel. Bah!

By the way I have a tangle teaser and it works brilliantly on myself and my grandchildren.

Ah, but, if only the first person to think of anything ever made it, we'd have only one manufacturer of car, of fitted kitchens, of vacuum cleaner etc. Our world is financed by people who decided to follow other people's ideas, perhaps improve or alter them and then market them. I'm not sure it is bandwagon jumping. And if it is, and he sells a fair few, good luck to him. I think they're quite cute and much prettier than the tangle teasers. As for the name? I guess he just thought the name was nice and catchy. It looks cute too. Mind you, I don't have any problem with anyone using any 'religious' symbols.

I've got the original tangle teaser and it's a good product (in fact I don't have it anymore coz I just remembered my sis swiped it!) so I guess it was bound to be copied. I like the idea of the new one's handle ~ easier to use I think. Still it does feel a bit copy cattish!

That sounds a bargain Mam.
I've been after one of these for ages ....

wait for it ....

... for Meg!

Seriously. We had a tangle teaser but it went west, like so many things in this house.
It would have to have a handle because - well she's keen to help

I'll wait for Lulu G to bring out her version, embroidered with 'un-mangle your tangles, girls'. I hated my tangle-teaser, it now sits unloved and unused in a drawer. I think I should have percy-veered with it more but I didn't.

I do like the idea of the handle, but Shaun P has got a patent for the tangle teezer, of which I have 2, and I cannot find one for the tangle angel. I agree, RW is just copying the inventor's original idea but, by adding a handle, he could say his version is different to the original. Because he is a 'celebrity stylist', many shoppers will choose his version over Shaun's. Shaun should bring a model out with a handle; I would certainly buy it but, on principle, ~I wouldn't buy RW's.

I've got the original tangle teaser and it's a good product (in fact I don't have it anymore coz I just remembered my sis swiped it!) so I guess it was bound to be copied. I like the idea of the new one's handle ~ easier to use I think. Still it does feel a bit copy cattish!

Same here,PP.I bought the original Tangle Teaser in a local pharmacy last year for 9e & no p&p

I only used it twice(& loved it) & my 9 year old granddaughter swiped it,never to be seen again lol

Denman D90 Tangle Tamer Hairbrush by Denman (Personal Care -10 Dec 2010)

£6.00 £5.65 (£3.21/oz)
Order in the next 9 hours and get it by Friday, Sep 28.
More buying choices
£4.30 new (16 offers)

4.7 out of 5 stars
(78)
Eligible for FREE Super Saver Delivery.
Health & Beauty: See all 21 items

This is the one I bought from Amazon min, it's brilliant and so gentle, I'm sure Fattyboots would love it. I think this is the link http://www.amazon.co.uk/s/ref=nb_sb_noss_1?url=search-alias=aps&field-keywords=tangle+tamer

Latest posts

Back