Tarte OTO's

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Yes that's the collection I have been looking at Akimbo. Would be very happy to see that aired as a oto!!

I thought I heard Leigh say that this was a new set of colours and would be a good addition for anyone who bought previous set.
........on that note, I wonder if it's possible the previous set may be a oto. xx

I think they sold out completely last year. That set was in lilac and pale turquoise boxes; v pretty and not Christmassy.

tarte Lipsurgence Lip Gloss Trio

QVC Price: £27.50
One Time Only Price :£22.44
P&P: £2.95

http://www.qvcuk.com/tarte-Lipsurge...ml?sc=NVSTNW&cm_sp=VIEWPOSITION-_-51-_-208997

A trio of vanilla flavored Lipsurgence lip glosses which impart natural-looking colour to enhance your complexion while drenching lips in a non-sticky formula infused with vitamin E, jojoba seed oil and flower extract. These highly wearable shades are perfect for keeping in your handbag for a quick touch up.

Contains:
1x LipSurgence lip gloss Blushing Bride (8ml) - mauve pink
1x LipSurgence lip gloss Flush (8ml) - berry rose
1x LipSurgence lip gloss Blissful (8ml) - warm peach

Sorry, but they all look too bright and garish, more money saved.
Just as well as my credit card is already red hot with 7 Tarte purchases - oops - just as well my husband is a technophobe and he can't read my emails:mysmilie_50:

Golly Tinkywinky .... 7 Tarte purchases ....you have been good to yourself .... let us know what you think of your goodies:happy:

I already have the maracuja oil - it really is very good - it even works on my cat when she gets irritated itchy skin, nothing but a trip to the vet for a hydrocortisone injection used to work, but this oil applied to the skin stops the irritation and stops her scratching and nibbling herself and so the problem soon clears up - much cheaper and better than vet !!
Since using the oil, I don't really use a moisturiser much any more and I am in my mid forties.
I also bought the new primer, eye concealer & corrector, 2x tsvs in different shades, brushes and double ended shadow & liner duo.
I don't have any children to spend my money ( only cats) and makeup is my guilty pleasure, but it has to have beauty benefits - desperately trying to keep ageing process at bay:mysmilie_515::mysmilie_515::mysmilie_515:

I already have the maracuja oil - it really is very good - it even works on my cat when she gets irritated itchy skin, nothing but a trip to the vet for a hydrocortisone injection used to work, but this oil applied to the skin stops the irritation and stops her scratching and nibbling herself and so the problem soon clears up - much cheaper and better than vet !!
Since using the oil, I don't really use a moisturiser much any more and I am in my mid forties.
I also bought the new primer, eye concealer & corrector, 2x tsvs in different shades, brushes and double ended shadow & liner duo.
I don't have any children to spend my money ( only cats) and makeup is my guilty pleasure, but it has to have beauty benefits - desperately trying to keep ageing process at bay:mysmilie_515::mysmilie_515::mysmilie_515:

You treat yourself, life's too short not to do what makes you happy, enjoy your goodies :mysmilie_14:

That's interesting about the oil & your cats. One of my little dogs has multiple allergies & I have him on Piriton for general itchiness & Thornit for his ears & paws. After years of spending money on ineffective treatment from the vets I try to keep to more natural remedies for him where possible. Have to say that after over forty years of breeding & showing dogs some vets don't half talk some clap trap. One wanted to operate on the one on my avatar for a damaged shoulder growing plate till I pointed out it was a bit of infection near one of her claws where she'd caught it that was causing the limp, soon cleared with a course of antibiotics :confused:

I would try the maracuja oil on your dogs Breeze, after all it worked on my cat and is a natural product. They don't know what irritates my cat, but it started happening 2 years ago, and piriton also works - so seems to be some sort of allergy to something at different times of the year.
If it doesn't work on your dog, you may just as well use it up!
I suppose you could just google to make sure that dogs aren't allergic to passion fruit oil, but my cat is fine with it.

My cat gets itchy skin but he's a total furball so getting anything "on" his actual skin is nigh on impossible. The oil might be good though as he has quite a dense coat.

Latest posts

Back