Tarte TSV - Beauty Day 6/11/22

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Just watched. She also sounds odd. Not as slick as I remember. Not seen her on screen for ages. The outfit is almost like way back in the disco era. Almost like something for a fancy dress or a dare.

If you were to buy the items individually, directly from Tarte.com you'd pay £156

3x Palettes with Travel Mascara RRP £96, £32 each , cost £11.06 each
3x Maracuja Lipsticks RRP £60 , £20 each cost £6.91 & £6.92 for 2 to balance

Total £156 cost £53.93 incl p&p used in calculations.
Thanks SCW for RRP prices.

yeah it will let you order it but waitlist is not garanteed
No. This morning, when someone posted here that the TSV was on waitlist, it still wasn't because I could order it. That was at the time I posted it here. It was not on waitlist at the time I wanted to order, that's all I said.

No. This morning, when someone posted here that the TSV was on waitlist, it still wasn't because I could order it. That was at the time I posted it here. It was not on waitlist at the time I wanted to order, that's all I said.
Maybe in between my trying to order, & it being WL, one fell out of a basket & so was available for you. Who gives a shitty anyway? Not me-eeeee!

She looks like a highlighter pen leaked in her washing machine.
Or a lost canary.
Or an escapee from a tin of Quality Street.

Obviously, people should wear what they like but what gets my goat is that at every opportunity Jill bangs on about not liking the colour green and I have even seen her make a point of wrinkling her nose and saying nothing when a garment in a (perfectly nice) shade of green is displayed on a rail or described by a guest presenter. Then, and not for the first time, we see her sporting a totally unflattering shade of bilious acid yellow.

Jill clearly thinks she has great taste but on this particular occasion she was clearly having a moment.

I have tried all 3 palettes and the lipsticks. Have to say I’m very underwhelmed. Anyone else purchase the collection?

I did, very disappointed. Eyeshadow colours all seemed very similar and not much colour to them. Set on it's way back, didn't even try lipsticks.
Yes same here. I’ll be packaging mine back up. May as well get the money back into my account rather than dithering to see if they grow on me!

Latest posts

Back