The Models

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

hahahahahaha you lot crack me up, soooo funny, i'm not that bothered about fashions but this lot isn't fashion, it's like all the stuff manufactured that the high street shops don't or wouldn't dare to stock cause the 'uglibility factor' (my new word) end up at I.W............why though? cause most of the time IW are a pretty good station so why the clothing horror shows

xx:rolleyes:

Last edited:
The models excelled themselves on yesterdays autumn 'fashion' day , they never shut up once!!! 'Ooooh it's so lovely', 'you're so right Loen/Debbie/whoever, it's beautiful', 'I have 15 pairs at home'.

I turned over out of morbid curiosity and wish I hadn't!! What on earth was the pick of the day meant to be!!!!

OK time to confess..... why do you lot WATCH this rot??? Do you not have jobs/lives/sense?:D

Most trousers are too long for flat shoes. Those on QVC tend to have a length of 30" or 31" and I find that 28" is what I want as I tend to wear flat shoes (and have short legs!)

Therefore never buy trousers from shopping telly shows. Only crops!

I always think they give the models trousers that are too short - but then I am tall and need a 34" leg. The ones in today's QVC TSV are ankle skimmers. They need to hire in models who the clothes will fit - on both channels!

Ellis and Lyn during the Emelia hour....

Lyn: I went shopping with my daughter at the weekend and some of the tops were £60/70....
Ellis: You had a girly weekend didn't you?
Lyn: Yes we did lol lol :confused:........somebody actually came up to me and said, "you're off Ideal World aren't you? Do you really buy all the fashion you say you do?"
Lyn: I said yes :55: me, Sheela, Julie all the presenters.....
Ellis interupts: .....well I'm definately buying this waterfall jacket in purple :55: (about the fifth time she mentioned it :rolleyes:)........now then.....

It was time to move on, must have had voices in the ear........:54:

Pity, I wanted to hear more from Lyn :)

well if i was lucky enough to be a model on there, i'd buy everything on offer fashionwise too. Just think with 50% staff discount i could buy two of everything. It's just a shame i'm not old, lumpy or buniony enough for the job :tassles: maybe one day,(a girl can dream) :rolleyes:

Just step on her bunion, that'll shift her......:27::3:

roflmao @ MB OMG i was eating my brekkie reading this thread and nearly choked on my cornflakes when i read this quick witted and very funny comment Mommabear!!!! hahahahaha very good:1:love it!!!!!!!

Latest posts

Back