The One Show

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Why do I have this horrible feeling that the One show will invite Peter Simon to the show to explain himself...

and he'll have the condition that he can have a 'Bid.tv' 10 o'clock entrance... at least he can say "Live from the award winning BBC TV studios... It's Peter Simon!!"

However, I don't think a BBC producer/director would take any of his crap :grin:

He's got more chance of making a pilot on Sky Atlantic HD of Run The Risk with Benny and Newtobid as contestants ....

So just to confirm with Benny the ASA contacted him but with New, they broke DPA and past onto your details direct to The One Show for you to contact you but neither or you thought about mentioning this forum when you couldn't be interview?

Don't think we need to call Mythbusters in to work out what happened here eh. Shane people can't admit to it. Oh well ...

Sent from my iPhone using Forum Runner *meep meep*

I don't understand either..

me neither

probably sums up why i have not posted or even looked at the site for a few weeks

Pj i have told you what happened to me

Why would i tell them about this? There is this forum right were people are on different sides and both sides have made comments like from a 5 year old child

I told them i was no mainly pro bid after being not that to start with, they have as yet still not got back in touch as it seems they have not with anyone (at least on here)

If you want to question my honesty once again feel free i really dont care whether you believe me or not

me neither

probably sums up why i have not posted or even looked at the site for a few weeks

Pj i have told you what happened to me

Why would i tell them about this? There is this forum right were people are on different sides and both sides have made comments like from a 5 year old child

I told them i was no mainly pro bid after being not that to start with, they have as yet still not got back in touch as it seems they have not with anyone (at least on here)

If you want to question my honesty once again feel free i really dont care whether you believe me or not

The same as me. I haven't been on this site for about 3 weeks either. Unfortunately I don't have the time to look and post everyday PJ

me neither probably sums up why i have not posted or even looked at the site for a few weeks Pj i have told you what happened to me Why would i tell them about this? There is this forum right were people are on different sides and both sides have made comments like from a 5 year old child I told them i was no mainly pro bid after being not that to start with, they have as yet still not got back in touch as it seems they have not with anyone (at least on here) If you want to question my honesty once again feel free i really dont care whether you believe me or not

Just questioning why you got contacted by The One Show and Mr XP got contacted by the ASA you would think you would be contacted by the same people.

PJ

Sent from my Vodafone 354 using Forum Runner *meep meep*

Just questioning why you got contacted by The One Show and Mr XP got contacted by the ASA you would think you would be contacted by the same people.

PJ

Strange how you did not question it at the time really

Anyway i highly doubt they will contact me ever again and i dont care a jot if they do

Strange how you did not question it at the time really

Anyway i highly doubt they will contact me ever again and i dont care a jot if they do

As you can see from the quotes from the previous page I did question them doing it. Not saying you lied I am saying they are not professional by the ASA contacting one person and The One Show another. By passing your details onto the One Show the broke DPA, which thank God they didn't do for Benny as he was contacted by the ASA.

Well i didnt really the one show contacted me

Anyway they were not particularly professional in there emails, struck me they have a basis of what they want to put on the show and will do so regardless

Ah I see so your experience was different to Benny's, I think the ASA contacted him first.

Maybe you would be kind enough to give me the One Show contact so that I can talk to them. I know I wouldn;t be good as the chuckle brothers but I would try my best ;)

PJ

If the BBC have asked the ASA to pass on an e-mail to people who have complained to the ASA you will have received an e-mail from the ASA. They are looking for people whose complaints have been logged with the ASA.

If the BBC have asked the ASA to pass on an e-mail to people who have complained to the ASA you will have received an e-mail from the ASA. They are looking for people whose complaints have been logged with the ASA.

But N2B heard directly from The One Show which is a clear break in the DPA, shocking really...

That is up to New To Bid to take up with the various parties if New To Bid has been upset by the approaches then isn't it.

Of course. It is strange though that they contacted one person via the show direct and one via the ASA and even stranger the only two asked to take part aren't exactly on speaking terms with the ASA?

PJ

Believe what you want to believe at the end of the day PJ but do you really think I would have lied about something like this?

Believe what you want to believe at the end of the day PJ but do you really think I would have lied about something like this?

he obviously does benny

Pj if i had time or the energy to be offended that the bbc may have broken some data protection act i would be, as it is on the scale of 1-10 in important things in my life at present that is about -99.

Being vacuously offended on behalf of others is a growing trend in the world.

How do you no they have not contacted anybody else? Is it just this forum who log complaints with the asa? Maybe some others dont want to disclose what they have told the beeb and that is fine to

Not for the first time you have accused me of lying (And others) that i am bothered by, alas it seems the moderators are not (quelle surprise)

he obviously does benny

Pj if i had time or the energy to be offended that the bbc may have broken some data protection act i would be, as it is on the scale of 1-10 in important things in my life at present that is about -99.

Being vacuously offended on behalf of others is a growing trend in the world.

How do you no they have not contacted anybody else? Is it just this forum who log complaints with the asa? Maybe some others dont want to disclose what they have told the beeb and that is fine to

Not for the first time you have accused me of lying (And others) that i am bothered by, alas it seems the moderators are not (quelle surprise)

Well like PJ I would be very bothered if the DPA had been broken, sorry but the ASA should not be giving out details to the BBC and nor should the BBC then be using these details.

Oh and the moderators are watching and I am not sure you have been accused of lying, more the details have been questioned, not the same thing!

Well like PJ I would be very bothered if the DPA had been broken, sorry but the ASA should not be giving out details to the BBC and nor should the BBC then be using these details.

Oh and the moderators are watching and I am not sure you have been accused of lying, more the details have been questioned, not the same thing!

there is a shock not like you to side with pj

anyway feel free to report them on my behalf

Latest posts

Back