The One Show

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Well like PJ I would be very bothered if the DPA had been broken, sorry but the ASA should not be giving out details to the BBC and nor should the BBC then be using these details. Oh and the moderators are watching and I am not sure you have been accused of lying, more the details have been questioned, not the same thing!

Thank you Sazza, that is exactly where I was coming from and if it had come across that way I would hate that so I am half someone independent could see what I was saying x

Sent from my Vodafone 354 using Forum Runner *meep meep*

Thank you Sazza, that is exactly where I was coming from and if it had come across that way I would hate that so I am half someone independent could see what I was saying x

PJ I think we actually agree - this whole story is about as convincing as mark stuarts hair! fake! fake! fake!

Not siding with anyone just stating it like it is.

maybe i should try some smiley faces on my posts and become a premium member so i can message all of my "friends"?

Pj

You will not have to not believe me soon you will very very very soon see exactly what i replied to the one show

maybe i should try some smiley faces on my posts and become a premium member so i can message all of my "friends"?

Pj

You will not have to not believe me soon you will very very very soon see exactly what i replied to the one show

Go for it, but it won't influence me to change anything I have said.

Go for it, but it won't influence me to change anything I have said.

Thank you Saz you are my fav completely impartial moderator *

Pj my dear friend and not at all unbalanced poster in the new year you will be made to look just a tad silly on most of your posts in this thread......

*edit : terms and conditions apply

Thank you Saz you are my fav completely impartial moderator *

Pj my dear friend and not at all unbalanced poster in the new year you will be made to look just a tad silly on most of your posts in this thread......

*edit : terms and conditions apply

As I am your dear friend then you won't mind me giving you some friendly advice. Being sarcastic to a forum moderator is the equivalent of being rude to a nurse who could give you an injection at any time ....

As for me looking silly, I don't see how. As Sazza said, I have just asked the question why is it that for the same television piece that the ASA contacts one person direct but to you the show contacted you (breaking the DPA) I hope the issue is raised on the One Show because as you know I am one of their biggest objectors. I am just concerned that the ASA might break the DPA and give the One Show my details too.

pj

As I am your dear friend then you won't mind me giving you some friendly advice. Being sarcastic to a forum moderator is the equivalent of being rude to a nurse who could give you an injection at any time ....

As for me looking silly, I don't see how. As Sazza said, I have just asked the question why is it that for the same television piece that the ASA contacts one person direct but to you the show contacted you (breaking the DPA) I hope the issue is raised on the One Show because as you know I am one of their biggest objectors. I am just concerned that the ASA might break the DPA and give the One Show my details too.

pj

Sarcastic i will leave that to you and your club pj thanks, very very rarely here these days so if they want to give me the injection at anytime so be it

Are you really concerned about a breach of the dpa? I thought you would be more concerned in helping in any way to reach the closure of the channel thats what you really want isnt it?

As i said Pj you keep watching the bbc very very closely the next few months, i very much look forward to your post when you see what they have come up with

Sarcastic i will leave that to you and your club pj thanks, very very rarely here these days so if they want to give me the injection at anytime so be it Are you really concerned about a breach of the dpa? I thought you would be more concerned in helping in any way to reach the closure of the channel thats what you really want isnt it? As i said Pj you keep watching the bbc very very closely the next few months, i very much look forward to your post when you see what they have come up with

Yes I am concerned with a DPA breech. So how are you so convinced they will be showing something in the new year when neither you or Benjamin could clear your diary to make filming? If you did find time I hope you said you are also known as newtobid as it will be nice to put a face to a username :)

I'm called Ben. Stick with facts and don't presume things.

Ooook *steps away carefully* I am sorry no offence was met. I do this irl. I call my friend Jim, James that was what I was doing here. I was gonna call you Mr XP I am glad I didn't now ...

Ooook *steps away carefully* I am sorry no offence was met. I do this irl. I call my friend Jim, James that was what I was doing here. I was gonna call you Mr XP I am glad I didn't now ...

Not when my name isnt benjamin...

I'll not hold my breath until I see the slightest murmur about these channels on the One show - Got a feeling I'll be in for a long wait - a very long wait!

I'll not hold my breath until I see the slightest murmur about these channels on the One show - Got a feeling I'll be in for a long wait - a very long wait!

I thought Watchdog would be a better fit for Bid's shadowy dealings

Yes I am concerned with a DPA breech. So how are you so convinced they will be showing something in the new year when neither you or Benjamin could clear your diary to make filming? If you did find time I hope you said you are also known as newtobid as it will be nice to put a face to a username :)

Because i have had another email Pj wake up my good friend

I would love to put a face to your username, be good to see how brave you were in real life

Good to see you are still resorting to childish name calling as well now onto Benny

The forum has moved on Pj

Because i have had another email Pj wake up my good friend I would love to put a face to your username, be good to see how brave you were in real life Good to see you are still resorting to childish name calling as well now onto Benny The forum has moved on Pj

Er that is my face in the picture next to my username. I don't think using a longer version of someone's name us name calling but as you can see I have said sorry to him but what that has got to do with you I don't know.

I look forward to this particular episode of The One Show but in the meantime I heard a little whisper that Mike Mason's life story is being considered as a TV film for 'True Movies 1'.

Obviously it's only a rumour but word has it the working title could be 'Shameless From Sheppey'.

I look forward to this particular episode of The One Show but in the meantime I heard a little whisper that Mike Mason's life story is being considered as a TV film for 'True Movies 1'. Obviously it's only a rumour but word has it the working title could be 'Shameless From Sheppey'.
Shameless Seller from Sheppey :p

Surely, as you are suggesting, if I did make it up, why would I have picked the one show I've never seen a full episode of it and can't really comment on what they actually do..

Latest posts

Back