The one which got away?

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Last year I wanted a slanket for Christmas (yes I know, but I'm getting on a bit and my house is cold), there were none to be had for love nor money. I also wanted another Richard Jackson's gardening diary (yes I know, again), none left.

From the past, I bought a gorgeous pink sapphire and diamond ring years ago for about £130 but had to return it when a big bill appeared - I saw a very similar ring recently for £800. A jewellery valuer looked at a NY Gems ruby spray ring I bought for about the same price, also years ago, and thought it was worth over £1000. Wish I'd bought 10 of those LOL. There is a lot of gold in it to be fair. Wish I'd bought more jewellery in those days when it was cheap and I could afford it.

I have tried the Yogi Srhgts, I think it was when it was a TSV if my memory serves me right, however, the wand part was damaged when I received it, but I did try it out before returning, but found the width of the wand too wide for my hair length - I couldn't get enough hair around it to make good curls. I then bought a babyliss wand that had a smaller wand, and I can make my hair curly with that - the only thing is that the left hand side of my hair comes out far better than the right - so it is hit and miss with that too.

There is a home version for around £120 now Babyliss 2667U Curl Secret Hair Styler - I bought this from Boots a while ago and absolutely love it. This from someone who can't curl her hair with any other type of wand, straighteners or anything. People have commented when I have done my hair with it.:mysmilie_378:

There is a home version for around £120 now Babyliss 2667U Curl Secret Hair Styler - I bought this from Boots a while ago and absolutely love it. This from someone who can't curl her hair with any other type of wand, straighteners or anything. People have commented when I have done my hair with it.:mysmilie_378:

Thanks for that information still18inmyhead - I really want one now - it looks quite easy to use too - so hopefully no burnt fingers!

I have a brillant Canadian navy jacket which is warm and completely waterproof. For three Winters I have used it constantly whilst on my scooter and have stayed warm and dry. At the end of last Winter the zip slider started to weaken and I thought that I was going to have to find someone to change the zip (didn't have the time to do it myself).

Then item No.801588 Zipper Fixers came on QVC and for some unknown reason I didn't order them. I kept thinking about them through the Summer and it was when the Centrigrade TSV was on a couple of weeks ago did I think about my jacket again. Of course by then I couldn't find the Zipper Fixers on the website. So on one thread on here I mentioned them and someone gave me the item number.

They arrived today and my jacket is fixed, plus I still have a further 5 Zipper Fixers for anything else. So for the person who gave me the item number, a big, big thank you.

My lovely jacket nearly got away, but in a matter of moments it is fixed. I really recommend these fixers, they are on clearance, so don't hesitate and get some now if you need them.

So this is my item that nearly got away.

http://www.qvcuk.com/Fix-a-Zipper-Kit-with-6-Zipper-Fixers.product.801588.html?upsh=1

Latest posts

Back