The Real Pie Company TSV 05/02/15

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I've only tried Simple Simon pies from QVC, cheese and onion. Not very nice :( DD and DS had one, I had one and the last of the 4 pack languished in the freezer for months. I couldn't stir myself to put it in the oven, yuck. It was thrown out eventually, still frozen.

My pies still haven't arrived...

I emailed QVC but they have asked me to wait until 24th Feb, then get back in touch "In the unlikely event that your order does not arrive, please get back in touch with the team and we can investigate further with the vendor and delivery partner".

What a shambles for all of the people who really wanted these pies! How long ago was thevTSV? An absolutely appalling mess. The Real Pie Company and QVC should be hanging their heads in shame!

I emailed QVC but they have asked me to wait until 24th Feb, then get back in touch "In the unlikely event that your order does not arrive, please get back in touch with the team and we can investigate further with the vendor and delivery partner".
Are you on Facebook? If you are posting on their page might get a response and at least might make you feel better.

thatswell past the 14 days delivery slot. if you still want them i would ask for a discount for wasting your time. have qvc taken the money out yet

Okay, since the constant complaints about QVC and selling of food stuff, doesn't arrive(never ever order the Christmas hamper), is really crap. QVC need to just pack in the selling of anything other than chocolates.

Crikey with the length of time you`ve been waiting for these pies, you could have grown your own cow, made your own pastry, cooked a freezer full of pies and had a week`s holiday !
No pie is worth all this messing around. It`s taking the P and I don`t mean pie.

Crikey with the length of time you`ve been waiting for these pies, you could have grown your own cow, made your own pastry, cooked a freezer full of pies and had a week`s holiday !
No pie is worth all this messing around. It`s taking the P and I don`t mean pie.

Or gone to the dreaded high street and bought the pies from Sayers,Greggs, The Pound Bakery or any other reputable outlet for half the price.

thatswell past the 14 days delivery slot. if you still want them i would ask for a discount for wasting your time. have qvc taken the money out yet

It's not actually - delivery is 10 to 14 working days. 14 working days is 24th Feb.

I will be pushing this further though, whenever they turn up (if they turn up).

And yes, QVC took the money out of my account on 16th Feb.

What a shambles for all of the people who really wanted these pies! How long ago was thevTSV? An absolutely appalling mess. The Real Pie Company and QVC should be hanging their heads in shame!

The TSV was on the 4th Feb, which means it was 2 weeks and 3 days ago!

My pies have arrived about half an hour ago! Literally took the 14 workings days to get these out to me.

Is there anyway of me knowing when these were made/dispatched from the packaging?

Mine have just arrived too, had the despatch email this morning. Polystyrene box not as shown on TV, that is dinner sorted. Hope they're good as 13th birthday dinner for my youngest son.

My box had 23rd Feb printed on it and my pies have 02/03/15 printed on their individual packagings.

I have frozen all of mine, as we won't be able to get to them before this date, but we will definitely have some next week.

I really enjoyed my pie. I had steak and mushroom. DH had chicken and leek, sons had steak and guiness, chicken and ham and peppered steak. All said they were very nice but as we rarely eat pie felt they couldn't compare them.

Latest posts

Back