The Sak

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

caretodiffer

Registered Shopper
I was wondering if any one from this forum has any bag/bags from this range. Just been watching and some of them look so good and very, very reasonably priced. A beautifully soft leather bag for £73. The most expensive bag shown is £85!! Seems to be good value for money.

I have one from a few years ago when QVC used to sell them before. Bought at a bargain clearance price. The leather is lovely and soft and the quality is great.

Hi CTD I've posted about a Sak bag I own under the thread SCW started about the Try Me bag. I only have one of their fabric bags so I can't comment on the leather ones. I'd be interested to hear what you think if you take the plunge (as if I need any more bags)

Jude xx

Hi CTD I've posted about a Sak bag I own under the thread SCW started about the Try Me bag. I only have one of their fabric bags so I can't comment on the leather ones. I'd be interested to hear what you think if you take the plunge (as if I need any more bags)

Jude xx
There are a few I could buy because they look amazingly good value and stylish for the price, but unfortunately I have bought 2 more bags in the last 2 weeks before seeing this range:sad:

Latest posts

Back