the scary ladies of QVC!

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

But every woman presenter has a "type" or " demographic" dont they?

Jill Franks- single woman/self obsessed/spends money on frivolities for herself and her "girlfriends"

Jolly-Hockey-Sticks Halliday- part time mumsy, likes to buy soft furnishings for second home.

Debbie "Camden Market" Flint.. will sell anything to anybody, does not discriminate. BUY 2 of these incontinence gadgets, one for you, one for your bessie mate who will thank you for it, I promise you.

Me Me and More Me Julia Roberts. Appeals to all the husbands and Simon Wilson. Women copy her style and buy what she buys. A good presenter though. And in case you didnt know, she wears a size small.

Kathy Taylor. Normal woman. Not in the slightest bit vain. A mum. More beautiful than she realises. I like her.

Pippa Whatever. The mum who you cant believe is really a mum. The " go- getter" fast- paced busy mum, blink and you have missed her. Belongs in the 80's singing with the human league really.

Carmel. Appeals to the 30 something newly-wed just like me. Leave her alone, I like her!

There is a Q presenter for everyone, If I have missed anyone or anyone has a different take on anyone....over to you!

although i mentioned Jill Franks (mainly as she was on and annoying) i was really thinking about some of the guest presenters who come on to flog us their stuff ..

I didn't warm to Jill Franks. Then when she said something like "there's nothing like the smell of leather" on a bag show. "actually this one isn't leather"(or similar) said the guest presenter. Jill's face said it all!!....huge, huge mistake Jill, i'll never believe anything you say again! :down:

Jill Franks is married.

If my chap proposed to me with a mother of pearl ring, I would not be saying yes.

Although mother of pearl would not appeal to me - agreed - I think thats slightly harsh.I don't like JF,but who knows what the history is behind her ring?

Anyone remember Carolyn the Supernails lady?

Now she was scary!!! I remember her constantly butting in and correcting presenters and even being quite scathing with t-callers if she thought they were using the products in the wrong way!!!

Mind you, I'd love to see her on with Jill Franks - she'd have a field day with all the rubbish she comes out with!!

I remember Carolyn never liked her,she was often very rude to telephone callers,glad when she left or was pushed.
Lynn

Not sure whether it was JR or JF that said they have spoken for 12 minutes on an ordinary lead pencil !!!!! now THATS a talent to write home about isn't it ?

I thought it was JH! Maybe all the would-be presenters have to do this? Makes you realise that not everyone could be a presenter even if, like me, they could usually talk the hind legs off a donkey!!

Latest posts

Back