This could be a long one!!!

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Q Returns are taking forever at the moment. They need to up their game or they will go down the pan.
I worked in an online shoe retailer and we had a complaint from a customer who had received a pair of shoes with a willy drawn on the sole. QC must of been having a day off when that order got sent out :LOL:

Q Returns are taking forever at the moment. They need to up their game or they will go down the pan.
I worked in an online shoe retailer and we had a complaint from a customer who had received a pair of shoes with a willy drawn on the sole. QC must of been having a day off when that order got sent out :LOL:
What a fab idea!

Haha that is hilarious although I would not have happy about receiving a pair of shoes with a todger drawn on it.

I work part time as a school cleaner.I spend half my working life removing drawings of todgers from desks and walls.
That’s what I do .
But in a college with a tough entrance requirement. 😬
Todger’s engraved into desks in one of the rooms the parents go into on open evenings.
I thought I’d left them behind once I quit nursing but they follow me around.
Nursing, cleaning , todgers don’t discriminate.

I work part time as a school cleaner.I spend half my working life removing drawings of todgers from desks and walls.
Todgers! T_O_D_G_E_R_S!!!
Ha Ha ha :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

That’s what I do .
But in a college with a tough entrance requirement. 😬
Todger’s engraved into desks in one of the rooms the parents go into on open evenings.
I thought I’d left them behind once I quit nursing but they follow me around.
Nursing, cleaning , todgers don’t discriminate.
I must confess to a fair bit of Todgartistry throughout my life.

Latest posts

Back