This Works pillow spray

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I hate the sleep pillow sprays, sorry. They do nothing for me and always have lavender, which I love but makes me happy and not sleep at all. I'd be more likely to want to get up and dance round the bedroom.

My sleep aid is Freya the cat, she sleeps on the bed with me and I just gently stroke her and fall asleep.
I can appreciate what you say because I remember years ago how lovely that is from when my uni housemate was away one weekend and her cat came in my room.

I do quite like the sprays, though, I must admit. I don't use them all the time and maybe it's a placebo effect I get but if it works in one way or another, I'm up for it! It's ****** awful when you can't get off to sleep or keep waking up in a panic (as I have done at times throughout my adult life).

Anyway, I'm going to think about getting a cat again now! You've set me off! 🐈🐈‍⬛

I can appreciate what you say because I remember years ago how lovely that is from when my uni housemate was away one weekend and her cat came in my room.

I do quite like the sprays, though, I must admit. I don't use them all the time and maybe it's a placebo effect I get but if it works in one way or another, I'm up for it! It's ****** awful when you can't get off to sleep or keep waking up in a panic (as I have done at times throughout my adult life).

Anyway, I'm going to think about getting a cat again now! You've set me off! 🐈🐈‍⬛
A cat would probably work out cheaper than your Molton Brown addiction Andi, so I say you go for it. 😂

My cat is banned from my bed. She never keeps still and thinks night time is hunting time and goes mooching around the rooms for "gifts " she can bring me. I`ve had paperclips, drawing pins, elastic bands, earrings, pens and other bits and bobs dropped on my head during the night.

Bry gets in the bed at night, then he gets hot and gets out then he gets cold and gets in then out then in and I'm awake the whole time and try and get HIM off to sleep :LOL:

Meanwhile Mr CC is doing god knows what in his sleep, competing in the warthog snorting trials is what it sounds like :oops:

I've never slept since childhood and then a death in the family made it worse and now I just snooze, wake, go downstairs, go back upstairs, snooze blah blah. You just get used to living with no sleep.

I think I read somewhere that lavender essential oils aren't good for dogs so I don't use anything now. Whisky sometimes helps but it's not a restful sleep 🥃

CC

Bry gets in the bed at night, then he gets hot and gets out then he gets cold and gets in then out then in and I'm awake the whole time and try and get HIM off to sleep :LOL:

Meanwhile Mr CC is doing god knows what in his sleep, competing in the warthog snorting trials is what it sounds like :oops:

I've never slept since childhood and then a death in the family made it worse and now I just snooze, wake, go downstairs, go back upstairs, snooze blah blah. You just get used to living with no sleep.

I think I read somewhere that lavender essential oils aren't good for dogs so I don't use anything now. Whisky sometimes helps but it's not a restful sleep 🥃

CC
No, I imagine the whisky makes Bry restless, as it would me.

😆 Well, I did think it would be out of character for you but then he looks to have the sort of face that would make you do anything.
I have loved all my dogs and although Perry (avatar) is my favourite (even if I don't do favourites), Bryan is by far the easiest dog I've ever owned. He sits and listens to me, can pick a red sock out of a pile of socks and talks back to me. I don't share my alcohol with anyone though, man or beast lol.

Attachments

• IMG_0060.JPG
    IMG_0060.JPG
    117.4 KB · Views: 45
I have loved all my dogs and although Perry (avatar) is my favourite (even if I don't do favourites), Bryan is by far the easiest dog I've ever owned. He sits and listens to me, can pick a red sock out of a pile of socks and talks back to me. I don't share my alcohol with anyone though, man or beast lol.
Aw, so that’s a cat like Donna’s that lets you sleep and a dog like Bry that can sort your socks. Both now on my wish list!

Perry and Bryan look and sound like real characters.

Latest posts

Back