This Works pillow spray

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Mollie

Registered Shopper
If anyone likes this product QVC have a fabulous deal at the moment - a huge 400ml size for £30.98 including the p+p. Have looked at all the other usual outlets and nothing comes close. I would say I can't comment on whether it does assist sleeping as I generally don't have a problem but I thoroughly enjoy fragrance while drifting off to sleep 🤗🙂

I've been using this for years and really love it. I've got a couple of the 200ml in size but I'll definitely be going for this.

Yep I agree. Always used it on my kids as well as myself. Have found with husband that it keeps him sleeping for longer. He’s one of those that gets to sleep v quickly, but awakens in the night

Just realise how much of a nutter I sound. I’m not in the habit of chloroform-ing all my family ….honest

I've ordered two of them to take advantage of the half-price P&P. Although I love the fragrance, I got the shower gel in a TSV once and don't rate it - it doesn't give much of a lather. The hand cream was lovely though.

As I’ve mentioned many times, I literally don’t sleep for days at a time...
My sleep consultant is even at a loss... though he is planning to come out with all the equipment at some point soon - whole cap with wires etc - because there’s no point having me in the sleep clinic overnight even if I was well enough because I wouldn’t even have my eyes shut!

Various people have kindly gifted me various pillow sprays and roller balls etc.

My opinion of this was absolutely that it does NOT work if you’ve got any sort of sleep disorder.

If, however, you have occasional racing mind and/or need help setting the scene for sleep and you like the scent and can afford it, it won’t do any harm and it may help!

Think a bath with Epsom salts before bed and/or magnesium spray or supplements can help if you’ve got muscle pain (not serious!) or tension?

I hate the sleep pillow sprays, sorry. They do nothing for me and always have lavender, which I love but makes me happy and not sleep at all. I'd be more likely to want to get up and dance round the bedroom.

My sleep aid is Freya the cat, she sleeps on the bed with me and I just gently stroke her and fall asleep.

There are some essential oils where you have to be very careful about the dose of the oil in any blend you use. Lavender, and Clary Sage, are calming in SMALL quantities, but a larger amount makes them STIMULATING. Personally, I find Sweet Marjoram the most effective essential oil for sleep.
Better still is a soak in a bath with Epsom salt, as it's a great way to get magnesium, which many people are deficient in.
About the only things I haven't tried at this stage are hops pillows and sleeping tablets!

There are some essential oils where you have to be very careful about the dose of the oil in any blend you use. Lavender, and Clary Sage, are calming in SMALL quantities, but a larger amount makes them STIMULATING. Personally, I find Sweet Marjoram the most effective essential oil for sleep.
Better still is a soak in a bath with Epsom salt, as it's a great way to get magnesium, which many people are deficient in.
About the only things I haven't tried at this stage are hops pillows and sleeping tablets!
Yes as I was saying above Epsom salt baths for magnesium although if you’re truly deficient I believe you need a constant/consistent dose of a good supplement - preferably not in form of oxide (poor absorption).

Yes agree I find lavender very stimulating!
But I think once sleep issues reach serious level then it’s beyond aromatherapy!
Glad you’ve got an oil which aids your rest though :)

Never tried a hops pillow - beyond that too!! - but been on most every sleeping pill (and supplement) known to man and still on quite a mix!

I've ordered two of them to take advantage of the half-price P&P. Although I love the fragrance, I got the shower gel in a TSV once and don't rate it - it doesn't give much of a lather. The hand cream was lovely though.
That's smart I forgot about half price p+p. I haven't tried any other products with the fragrance so good to know 🙂

Latest posts

Back