Thorntons dispatch

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Ostrich

Registered Shopper
To anybody who has bought Thorntons chocs via QVC. I ordered a collection from QVC a couple of days ago and it still shows as processing. I know that they are dispatched direct from Thorntons, but will this show on my order status ? Thanks

I don't think QVC are very consistent in updating your account when an item is dispatched direct from a supplier. I think Peony flaars have been mentioned in the past. Although the Simon1966 posted about his Christmas meat hamper recently and said he'd received an email notification of dispatch. I'm not confident you'll get a sensible answer even if you phone QVC CS, they'll probably just repeat that it's coming direct from Thorntons!

Enjoy your chocs when they arrive!

not ordered but I have had plants that have already been planted in my garden, when receiving the dispatch email.

My order is still showing as in process this morning ! I ordered them Tuesday morning only because they were on easy pay. Now reading some of the posts, I'm now expecting out of date chocs or very little left on them.. I absolutely love Thorntons, but these aren't for me. They're for nurses who have been looking after my mother-in-law.

They will arrive eventually but as Akimbo says when they come direct from the supplier the despatch info is not very good.
My Thornton's Tsv took ages last year but they arrived eventually.

I ordered some Peony flaaaars last tuesday and they have still not arrived and showing in process. I called CS and was told despatch is 5-7 days when they come direct and they should be here Thursday. I am not happy as they said 3-5 on telly but on web blurb it does say 5-7.

Blimey! Just received a dispatched email even before it's arrived !!! Mind you, it's taken Thorntons a week to actually send it !

My chocs ate here ! Absolutely delighted with them. All with lovely long dates on ! Huzzah !

Delivery!

I ordered thorntons chocolates on the 10th and its still not been delivered, phone customer services and they said that thorntons might not have been able to send it out in time for christmas, i now have to wait to receive a letter to sign to say i haven't had it. so i guess no chocs for the family this year. :mysmilie_51:

And I bet you got a really heartfelt apology too!!!!! NOT! There are a lot of thorntons around on offer in the dreaded High street though. I saw,some today in WHS but not sure of value as I buy the M&S lookalike version.

Morrison's have some Thornton's chocolates for £1.50 for 200g .also bought a large pack for £4 from asda 494g. Have to say I opened the ones from Morrison's today and haven't been impressed by them :(.

Mazza, you are right, not a single apology, the lady i spoke with more or less said "well what else you want me to do"… erm, i want you to get what me what i've paid for, quick enough taking the money from me!
this is the 3rd let down from QVC this month, they sent me an empty box recently and when i phoned customer services they tried to imply i had received the item but just told them it was an empty box to get my money back! how awful!

Latest posts

Back