Thoughts on Ojon?

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Although I love the original formula and have pots of it, it is difficult to apply to long, thick hair, let alone evenly.
I think it will make my hair fluffy and bouncy. I have a couple on watch list ;). Many thanks.

I found the precleanse a bit difficult to spread when i first used it, but now I mix a little water in with it before spreading through dry hair and it goes in really easily.

I've ordered quite a few items from the Ojon range and I've liked all of them so far. I do however, prefer Aveda to Ojon but that's just me!

I alternate Ojon shine and protect with Philip Kingsley moisture balancing. I've tried Ojon Hydrating and it wasn't good on my hair so I've never bought a tsv, wish they'd do one with a choice of shampoo.

I've got quite long thick hair and I love Ojon, I've just washed my hair and it feels lovely and bouncy and looks really shiny,
wouldn't use any thing else and I love the restorative spray it smells divine.

The only Shampoo which could beat it just for the smell is Avedas Shampure

I've got quite long thick hair and I love Ojon, I've just washed my hair and it feels lovely and bouncy and looks really shiny,
wouldn't use any thing else and I love the restorative spray it smells divine.

The only Shampoo which could beat it just for the smell is Avedas Shampure

Doesn't it weigh down your hair (my experience with everything other than ojon, so far)?

Doesn't it weigh down your hair (my experience with everything other than ojon, so far)?

No not at all, in fact my hair drives my nieghbour nuts, her hair is really fine and every time she sees me, she always comments on it.

Its not this bouncy though with other shampoo, gosh I sound like an Ojon advert

No not at all, in fact my hair drives my nieghbour nuts, her hair is really fine and every time she sees me, she always comments on it.

Its not this bouncy though with other shampoo, gosh I sound like an Ojon advert

Thank you, Lucy-loo :)

I bought the penultimate TSV last year and though I am using it I don't find it to be anythng special really. My hair is short, fine and not treated in any way so there isn't much to "correct" really. It may be just me but I think that it makes my head a bit itchy, no visible signs but a distinct sensation. On the positive side I find that I don't have to wash my hair as often.
When I have finished this batch (months!!!) I will try Philip Kingsley I think.

I've tried loads of different shampoos and am very impressed with Ojon. It's pricey but you don't need a lot of the product - a little (I'm talking pea sized!) goes a long way so in the long run I have found it is more economical than cheaper brands :mysmilie_696:

Latest posts

Back