Tiana B TSV - Any Tip offs?

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Watched and thought the dress did nothing for her. Belted it looked odd and IMO ended up looking frumpy on her. It really was noticeable to how much weight she really has lost. She is incredibly slim now.

to my untrained eye they look exactly the same as that other range that has the o-so-slim thingy inside. a woman called ouida sells them. same necks, same black bits round the bottom... identical!

Some are ok, but some of the prints, IMO are hideous!

According to the guest though, everything is "wonderful". WONDERFUL!!! WONDERFUL!

Just thinking how nice Ms Chuntley looks today, hair and slimmed down figure & legs she can show off in coloured tights.I am not tempted by these dresses which I would have to wear as a tunic with trousers NOT leggings.

Just thinking how nice Ms Chuntley looks today, hair and slimmed down figure & legs she can show off in coloured tights.I am not tempted by these dresses which I would have to wear as a tunic with trousers NOT leggings.

They work fine with trousers.

Sorry to those that have bought it but it's just overpriced polyester and awful patterns IMO. :sweat:

Check out boohoo.com, they have tons of dresses, same material, even some similar looking and starting at £15!! I've had some great stuff from there and it washes well, although they have cr*p too, (just like QVC). So much cheaper though.

Sorry to those that have bought it but it's just overpriced polyester and awful patterns IMO. :sweat:

Check out boohoo.com, they have tons of dresses, same material, even some similar looking and starting at £15!! I've had some great stuff from there and it washes well, although they have cr*p too, (just like QVC). So much cheaper though.

Maybe still love the range though! Thanks for the other web link tip though always useful to see what else is out there.

Tiana B 3/4 Sleeve Notch Neck Printed Dress
Today's Special Value Price £34.80
QVC Price£45.00
Item Number 151675
Availability In stock
UK P&P £4.45

Tiana B printed notch neck dress. Featuring a stunning all-over print with block colour banding at cuffs, neckline and hem. Radiate effortless femininity with this season's high-impact prints. Available in four striking options - you'll be spoilt for choice!

Resized to 8-20 for your convenience

Measurements:

•Chest: 8: 91cm (36"), 10: 94cm (37"), 12: 97cm (38"), 14: 100cm (39.5"), 16: 104cm (41"), 18: 109cm (43"), 20: 114cm (45")
•Hips: 8: 104cm (41"), 10: 107cm (42"), 12: 109cm (43"), 14: 113cm (44.5"), 16: 117cm (46"), 18: 122cm (48"), 20: 127cm (50")
•Length for all sizes: 95cm (37.25")

http://www.qvcuk.com/ukqic/qvcapp.aspx/app.detail/params.item.151675

Shouldn't that be resized for your confusion?

I thought conventional sizes generally increased by two inches per size yet the 14 is only 3.5 inches bigger on the bust than a size 8.

Julia was wearing an 8 but said she wasn't really a size 8, Claire is wearing a 10 but buys a 12 on the high street and the guest is also wearing a 10 but is really a 12-14!

I think there will be lots of returns in the outlet shops due to sizing problems.

Yes just had a tortuous hour listening to Claire and have to admit she totally confused me with the sizing!!

Shouldn't that be resized for your confusion?

I thought conventional sizes generally increased by two inches per size yet the 14 is only 3.5 inches bigger on the bust than a size 8.

Julia was wearing an 8 but said she wasn't really a size 8, Claire is wearing a 10 but buys a 12 on the high street and the guest is also wearing a 10 but is really a 12-14!

I think there will be lots of returns in the outlet shops due to sizing problems.

Yipee !!!!

:giggle:

Some are ok, but some of the prints, IMO are hideous!
QUOTE]

My thoughts exactly - the plainer, simpler styles look much better. In my opinion the black trim at the bottom of the dresses cuts off the line and makes the wearer look shorter & dumpier. I could see them working as tunics - but some of the prints are just too much - reminds me of some of the more psychedelic 60s & 7os prints which were not cool !

Last edited:
I keep dipping in and out of these shows---don't know why 'cos have no intention of buying, but if that woman says 'animal is the new black' ONE more time, how daft is that?
There's just been a caller who I could swear is Denise from the Royale family?

QUOTE=Silver Fox;444377]There's just been a caller who I could swear is Denise from the Royale family?[/QUOTE]

My oh said exactly the same !! :nod:

Latest posts

Back