Todays delivery (Tuesday)

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

They all look fabulous - I liked the leaf marcasite ring but have loads of marc already (since when was that a reason lol) - you wouldn't need to get that ring resized, because it's an open design - maybe we should ask for more of those - save a fortune on resizing...

(I don't think you need worry about Steves' kids going hungry tbh...)

Thankyou for all your lovely comments. I have more items in my basket!!! Tabs I am now collecting the hedgehog rings - have citrine and garnet in my basket. No hope for me is there?

My garnet hedgehog ring arrived today - it's gorgeous - huge and very sumptuous-looking...the garnets have red flashes in them in the light, and the ring itself is nice and solid. Mine was £13...

ooooo lovely lovely things
(can you tell I've been catching up on the forum today lol)
& I can only agree with what everyone else has said - everything suits you

Its nice to see the citrine & marcasite pendant as I've got the garnet version too...I had also found myself thinking that it would be nice to have both of them so I can mix them.

I've got the snowflake earrings in garnet & also the circles in garnet. Garnet is my birthstone & rocks garnet is soooo much better than other I've seen. I was going to return one pair cos I was thinking 'do I need 2 pairs of similar garnet earrings???' but then they are both nice in different ways lol I think I'll keep them......:smile:

OH BH, what a gorgeous haul, I wish they'd do a white pearl bracelet like the one you (and others) have grabbed.

I asked earlier, and they put the huge spiky one on, it's lovely, just not for me, then I felt bad because it wasn't what I wanted.:11:

:doggie:

you are a very lucky lady bargianhunter i wish i had the funds to spend loads on gems. the hedgehog rings are fab i have the smokey quartz one and the quality is fab and i to want it in the other colours now. happy shopping x

Thanks AS. I have yet another order on the go today but will have to take a BIG break for a while too!!

Latest posts

Back