Todays Lunchtime Show

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I watched last week and it was Jackie Kabler and Miceal and she was being a real pain. Everything he said she was making a sarky remark about and he looked very uncomfortable at times, I felt sorry for him and am wanted him to have a poke back at her stroppy madam.

Didn't see this one!! This show was with Craig and I've got to say the Jackie took the lead and think Craig only managed about 3 words!!
Haven't seen many of them thought the guests were nice and calm, and fairly informative :happy:

Looks like we all mostly agree on this format. You are right about Kay Adams, a very astute woman who I think saw how this show would and has been presented. A bunch of (let's face it) well healed women airing views on topical matters, setting us back 50 years in my opinion too - it's utter bilge, and they are all so full of themselves - right across the board, no matter who is on the 'loose woman' panel, I think this comment applies. I watched it at the beginning out of curiosity, have watched it several times - but never to the end of a show, I hate it so the telly either gets switched off or goes to another channel.
I have to say though, I was a great fan of Linda Bellingham's and watched the editions she was in, and those heart wrenching last interviews with her on that panel, so sad.
Aside from when she was on the panel, and Jane McDonald, who I also found fun, I won't watch it any more.

I'm a big fan of Eamon Holmes, have always been, but if Ruth has any brains, she'll leave that show very soon.

Ruth is desperate for a more higher profile if her many interviews in magazines are anything to go by - I've lost count of the number of times she's made huge hints at wanting to appear on Strictly.

Latest posts

Back