Tova's stripes hair

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Weathergirl

Registered Shopper
WTF? I like Tova don't get me wrong. But her hair reminds me of a Guiliyan chocolate seashell.

The stripes get worse each visit!!!! Makes her look like a raccoon!!!

Or Glenn Close in 101 Dalmations
101-Dalmatians-glenn-close-32367932-1597-1076.jpg

Attachments

• cruella.jpg
    cruella.jpg
    90.5 KB · Views: 179
WTF? I like Tova don't get me wrong. But her hair reminds me of a Guiliyan chocolate seashell.

oh my god that made me lol! Thats totally it though, she does look ridiculous my sons exact words when he walked in tonight and saw her on the screen were "she should sue whoever told her that looked good"

She could look so much better colour and style wise. Loved a wig she wore years ago with a very flattering hairline, she should style her own hair like it. I just don't understand it.

Glad I'm not the only one .Every time Tova appears I am distracted by the hair.She gives the impression of being an intelligent well turned out lady but that hair.I can't work out why someone like her would not realise how awful it is. She needs a new hairdresser.

I've never really watched Tova other than the trailers but always put her down as styled in 1930's Hollywood .

However I did see a bit over the past few days and thought that she didnt look at all well and that even the "make up" and hair wasnt really doing it any longer.

In her favour - she doesnt SHOUT

She could look so much better colour and style wise. Loved a wig she wore years ago with a very flattering hairline, she should style her own hair like it. I just don't understand it.

I thought that style really suited her too. She looked much prettier with it like that.

Tova is a very elegant lady but the hair--the colour, the stripes? she obviously thinks it looks good.

I liked her previous styles, and the style she wears when she's in her room at the hotel talking about her range - thought she looked lovely. I don't know who is pandering to her or advising her, but we must remember that Americans are so different from us, and I speak from experience living there and working with them, what they see as glamorous, is not the same glamour we see, I think that's what it is.

I rarely watch Q these days, but I did happen to flick over whilst Tova was on. Apart from the weird stripey hair, I thought her face looked pale and bloated, she didn't look well to me.

I liked her previous styles, and the style she wears when she's in her room at the hotel talking about her range - thought she looked lovely. I don't know who is pandering to her or advising her, but we must remember that Americans are so different from us, and I speak from experience living there and working with them, what they see as glamorous, is not the same glamour we see, I think that's what it is.

I agree. I've also lived and worked in the US, and their idea of fashionable and glamorous is very different from ours.

Latest posts

Back