Track and Trace

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Chess

Registered Shopper
Good to see QVC introducing a tracking facility for deliveries now. A link appears in the delivery notification email. I've just got my first where the parcel is coming by courier but Royal Mail also have a track and trace facility now so hopefully we'll be able to follow RM parcels as well.

I got 2 emails from QVC letting me know items were on their way. It mentioned the tracking facilities but stated there were none for these orders. Probably because they're being sent Royal Mail second class! As I ordered 2 days ago and only got the despatched email today I am might interested to see if RM get it to me before Xmas. Why can't QVC at least send everything first class?

I don't know how they choose with whom to send orders. My Nails Inc TSV arrived by courier and a two bottle set of Nails Inc Caviar base and top coat (ordered at the same time) arrived by Royal Mail (and it was despatched a few days later.) The same thing's happened with other same brand items. ....... they arrive with different 'carriers' and not at the same time.

As I've said before ......... there's no rhyme or reason to what they do. Or is it to keep us on our toes?

I got 2 emails from QVC letting me know items were on their way. It mentioned the tracking facilities but stated there were none for these orders. Probably because they're being sent Royal Mail second class! As I ordered 2 days ago and only got the despatched email today I am might interested to see if RM get it to me before Xmas. Why can't QVC at least send everything first class?

Same with me, no tracking available.

No tracking for Honora TSV, it came via Royal Mail. Everything else via Hermes tracked but only to hub.

Can't understand why it's taken till now for QVC to use the tracking system with Hermes. I've had emails for months regarding NEXT & Thorntons tracking info - even including mails just after I've signed for it to tell me I've signed for it.

Latest posts

Back