TSV Bethlehem lights

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I don't like faux flowers of any description, but Imo the Bethlehem lights make the Peony offerings look really good, my money is very safe today....

They should work a little harder to conceal the lighting cord running it wrapped up the front of the flower stems are a huge put off.

*well these tastefull items are now limited stock *

Well some people have more money than sense IMHO

Coo-ee Sweetpea! I'm from Lytham! :wave:

I was given the poinsettia hanging basket at Xmas and though it's not fantastic-looking in daylight, it was very pretty when lit and the timer gizmo worked very well. I'll hang it up again next year, one set of batteries lasted from Dec 5th til 12th night with nightly use.

Jude xx

They should work a little harder to conceal the lighting cord running it wrapped up the front of the flower stems are a huge put off.

exactly - it can't be that hard to have them concealed in the stems can it??

I was given the poinsettia hanging basket at Xmas and though it's not fantastic-looking in daylight, it was very pretty when lit and the timer gizmo worked very well. I'll hang it up again next year, one set of batteries lasted from Dec 5th til 12th night with nightly use.

Jude xx
You're reet posh then!!:wink:

My Mum's got a lighty up poinsettia thingamybob which graces the table every xmas.........mind you,my Mum has a vast array of tasteless lighty up tat.....come to think of it,bet she would love the tsv lol:giggle:

Jude xx

Didn't know you were from lovely Lytham, I'm only an hour down the motorway from you.

Sadly I'm down in Worthing now Bags, similar place to Lytham, failed seaside resort with lots of rest homes!

Jude xx

Sadly I'm down in Worthing now Bags, similar place to Lytham, failed seaside resort with lots of rest homes!

Jude xx

Oh sounds good to me, spent many a week in the summer 70's in Bournemouth.

First I've heard of this range and the TSV is the worst tat I've seen in a long time. However, I checked out their other stuff and I quite like the orchid bell jar.

Well, my Bethlehem African Violet arrived this morning and it is very cute, much nicer than the dreadful peony flaars sunflower tat I bought last year. I love sunflowers and succumbed at the eleventh hour when peony flowers were first on QVC. The glass base is so heavy it would have cost a fortune to return, so I kept it but it is well hidden in the corner of the kitchen window ledge, out of sight.

The little African Violet is quite realistic and sits in a lovely cream ceramic pot - I am quite taken with it :mysmilie_499: I am surprised how bright the LED lights are but it will live in the hallway to brighten a dark corner in the evenings and I think it will do this admirably.

well my tsv arrived today, ordered before i read peoples comments on here so was rather dreading the "tack" arriving. It is beautiful really well made, real looking and the cala steams look as though they have proper florist's wire on the steams to keep them straight when it is the lights...much as i may get shot down in flames i am very impressed and so glad i ordered

Oh I do like African violets but I can't have them in the house. Well I can but him in the avatar eats them down to a stump! Wonder if he'd be fooled by the Peony Flaarrs?

I rather kept my head down too Looby after reading all the adverse comments, and when I opened it I did pray that it would be alright cos it would have cost the earth to return. Well, I have to admit it looks pretty good on my hall table which is a dark area, and am impressed with the timer - on it pops at 6 and goes orf at midnight. Unllike a lot of the Xmas tat, I have to disagree and say this really does not looky tatty or naff.

I also wanted to report back on my Bethlehem Lights TSV. I am really pleased with it, and it genuinely looks like cala lillies, I just wanted to let everyone on here know that this range is nothing like Peony Flaars (how she managed to present on the same day as Bethlehem and hold her head up I will never know!). Bethlehem are a different league, the colours and textures are really good and I would definitely buy again. I know there were comments on here about the wires winding up around the stem, but it genuinely looks like fresh flowers that you have placed lights around. Admittedly I am a huge Christmas lover and love lights at that time of year. This does not look like tat, so if you are in two minds next time, go for it - I am glad I did. Have had so many comments on how lovely they look, including my mum who does not do artificial flowers, but said 'where did you get those beautiful lillies'.

Latest posts

Back