Vionic TSV 14/06/17

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

The midnight hour on TV guide says The Holiday Shop, with one hour of Vionic Footwear at 7pm only.

I need new vionics but can't bear toe-posts. Looks like it's eBay again for me!

Think Kathy was wearing these today appeared to be in a nude shade during the lunchtime show, they had the sticker still on the sole.

Vionic Orthotic Pacific Kehoe Wedge Sandal with FMT Technology
Item Number: 163687
QVC Price £49.00
Todays Special Value Price £39.99
P&P £4.95

These Vionic Pacific Kehoe sandals feature low wedge heels for height without the discomfort, toe posts, and stylish gold-tone stud detailing along the straps. Designed by a podiatrist, these sandals have all of the substance to back up the style, with shaped footbeds, padded lining, and FMT technology to help your feet feel their best even after a long day.

FMT technology - the built-in arch support and deep heel cup provides additional support and realigns your foot to its natural position, helping with overall body alignment, while a lightweight and flexible EVA midsole absorbs shock to help reduce the impact on your knees and ankles.

Five versatile shades - if you're having trouble choosing between these gorgeous colours, just think about what you already have in your wardrobe. Do you like to stick to lighter shades in the warmer months? White or Gold should be right up your street. If however you're more a fan of a deeper colour palette then we recommend Black, Navy or Red.

A name you can trust - Vionic footwear is recommended by Dr Andrew Weil M.D., an internationally recognised leader in the field of integrative medicine, and has the American Podiatric Medical Association Seal of Acceptance.

Outer: leather, textile; inner and sole: manmade
Heel height: 4.7cm (1.8")

Colour options:

Black
Gold
Navy
White
Red

All measurements are approximate

http://www.qvcuk.com/ukqic/qvcapp.aspx/app.detail/params.item.163687

I like Vionic footbeds very much, but I'm not in the market for more expensive flip flops. A nice 'dressy' sandal would have been lovely.

Can you imagine, especially on the light colours, how quickly that piece of material called the "toe post" is going to get.

I ordered these, finally received them on Thursday only to immediately decide to send them back as the toe post is ridiculously shallow so you can't even get your feet into them - a lot of the reviews say much the same thing.

I emailed Q's customer services to advise they would be sent back and to please ensure the postage was refunded given I would be sending them back within 14 days. The response I got just now was terribly apologetic but telling me that Q would not be refunding me the P&P as the item was 'unwanted'. Seriously, they are trying to stiff me even though the CCR quite clearly state if an item is returned within 14 days, the retailer HAS to refund the basic costs of getting the item to you?!?!?!

Could someone in the know please confirm I'm not going nuts and I am in fact correct?!

I ordered these, finally received them on Thursday only to immediately decide to send them back as the toe post is ridiculously shallow so you can't even get your feet into them - a lot of the reviews say much the same thing.

I emailed Q's customer services to advise they would be sent back and to please ensure the postage was refunded given I would be sending them back within 14 days. The response I got just now was terribly apologetic but telling me that Q would not be refunding me the P&P as the item was 'unwanted'. Seriously, they are trying to stiff me even though the CCR quite clearly state if an item is returned within 14 days, the retailer HAS to refund the basic costs of getting the item to you?!?!?!

Could someone in the know please confirm I'm not going nuts and I am in fact correct?!

Tarketta, reply to Q's email, noting that you are cancelling the order because the toe-post is too shallow, and that your refund should include the original p&p.

Tarketta, reply to Q's email, noting that you are cancelling the order because the toe-post is too shallow, and that your refund should include the original p&p.

Thanks Minnehaha, I did say that in my actual email but what I failed to mention was that I was requesting a refund under the CC regs...Q replied promptly to apologise and confirm that they would now be refunding the postage. So, despite the fact they are legally obliged to refund the P&P under those circumstances (and should have that set up in their system so it's automatic) in Q's twisted customer services world, the onus is on the beleaguered customer to specify CCR when requesting the P&P to be refunded.

Honestly, my tragic love affair with Q is well and truly OVER!!!!

So correct me if I'm wrong Q sell an item that is a shoe.
But customers report you can't actually get your foot into them.
And yet Q still expect the customer to pay for the privilege to try so see if they can be used as shoes.

You couldn't think it up, I bet the QVC presenter novels, don't have such a good story line.

:mysmilie_13:

Just like when I rang to say a pair of shoes were the incorrect fitting.
Oh he was straight in there customer is always wrong.
"Are you saying they aren't the width fitting because they don't fit?"
"Er no I'm saying the shoe says they are a size narrower than was being sold and so does the box!"
Strange the Clarks employee holding them up, selling them for at least two airings and a couple of presenters didn't see they were wrong cause I did right away out the box.

:mysmilie_10:

Latest posts

Back