Weird fish

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I think Julia looks really pretty in the red dress. What a lovely style on her. I think it is much more flattering on her with her shorter height than the models today as they are too short on them, although would be ok with something like white capri pants under - ooooo get me, move over Mr fast talking fashion man - forgotten his name! :).

Love it.....Julia is modelling one of the dresses and the male guest presenter announced "we've put elastication, etc. in this". You could tell from Julia's expression she was thinking "I wish you hadn't said that"!!

Yes I noticed that! I also notice Julia is wearing a cami underneath ... That's probably because she is wearing a size too small for her as it's supposed to cross over and cover your boobs ... :nod: Does look lovely though - glad I ordered mine earlier!

I love their Macaroni fleeces and jumpers. There is a store in Brighton's North Lanes that sells some of the range and prices are a lot cheaper. I paid around £30 for the ones I have. The items QVC sell are not what I was expecting though. I thought WF only did the jumpers and fleeces and similar things,not dresses and camis. There are already enough of those on QVC so I had hoped for something a bit different.

Just turned on and got a close-up of the "macaroni" half zip textured sweatr and thought I was watching a "Cotton Traders" presentation until I clocked the price. Lands End used to do something similar too.

I loved the cherry (?) red linen mix dress - beautifully cut but like most of QVC's dresses it's too short. At my (average)-ish height I'd show my knickers if I raised my arm to wave to someone and at my age I don't have the knees for short desses - never did really (sigh)!

I prefer the old BM at Colne I always feel I`ve missed rails in the new one the dept. aren`t as well defined ..maybe my age though ...and I think the clothes aren`t the bargains they were either!!

Latest posts

Back