Well, what did you get on BCC Night?

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

ratbag

Registered Shopper
Well what did you get on BCC night? I managed to get Elemis, Liz Earle Pink Headphones and Gatineau, Earrings .
Yeah I'm so chuffed.::53::1::1::

Headphones (have spare set if anyone wants to buy off me)
Murano Pendant

Murano Pendant
2 sets of earphones
Elemis set
Prai throat cream
Digby Bijox set of 3 earrings
Bow & Bell set of 3 earrings
B&W brooch
OPI set
LG animal instincts set
Liz Earle kit
Bare Escentuals

A nice little haul though it's left me stony broke.
Still,all to a good cause :43:

Murano Pendant
2 sets of earphones
Elemis set
Prai throat cream
Digby Bijox set of 3 earrings
Bow & Bell set of 3 earrings
B&W brooch
OPI set
LG animal instincts set
Liz Earle kit
Bare Escentuals

A nice little haul though it's left me stony broke.
Still,all to a good cause :43:

Trust Marzy to get more than anyone else :D

Really wanted the Elemis but unfortunately it was on air before I got home. I've got the pink earphones which look cute. I'll try later to see if I can get another bargain in a good cause. The sister of someone I used to work with died yesterday morning, age 33, of breast cancer leaving behind 2 young children. Absolutely tragic.

Really wanted the Elemis but unfortunately it was on air before I got home. I've got the pink earphones which look cute. I'll try later to see if I can get another bargain in a good cause. The sister of someone I used to work with died yesterday morning, age 33, of breast cancer leaving behind 2 young children. Absolutely tragic.

I'm so sorry to hear that,SP.That poor,poor girl leaving two little kiddies,too.
Tragic!!

LG animal instincts
ribbon and ball earring set
2x B&W teddy brooch
2x pink earphones

Very disappointing turnout this year, where were all the brands that usually donate? Only got the Murano heart pendant. Only other thing I really wanted was the Laura Geller Live Pink set which never even got to air.

Roll on the 31st, hope I can spend more money with rocks.tv!

:eek::eek::eek:

I know,BB.I should be ashamed of myself,shouldn't I?
Here's hoping the hubby will be working away next week when the goodies start appearing.

Dont be embarrassed cause its for a good cause.

My OH is off next week, so they will either arrive when he's home or when we are away, will just have to say its Christmas shopping :D

That is really sad Sarah

Dont think there is anything else I want so I better get on with my studying :eek:

The one item I really wanted was the Murano Heart but I was not quick enough:31:

Has anyone mentioned Claudia's dress ??? i couldn't work out if it's horrid or sexy ???? after much deliberation i think i would have :)

Dont be embarrassed cause its for a good cause.

My OH is off next week, so they will either arrive when he's home or when we are away, will just have to say its Christmas shopping :D

That is really sad Sarah

Dont think there is anything else I want so I better get on with my studying :eek:

You still here?What happened to the studying then? :54:

LG Animal Instincts
Pink Earphones
Black Agate bracelet

Was going to get the orchid but was worried that I might get a minging one. The one they had on show was nice but some are not so good, was looking in b and Q earlier - they have some for BBC on sale there, I like to pick my plants carefully. Decided not to risk it - will try to get one in the shops later.

I did find that after the show had finished a lot of things became available that weren't earlier - I assume like me people had put things into the basket then empltied what they didn't want.

So if you still want anything it might still be worth a look.

Latest posts

Back