What’s happened to Jill?

• Thread starter Deleted member 22840
  • Start date
ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Have checked it’s just each hour she’s been down to do this last week it’s been either Miceal, Debs, Pipa, Jilly or Ann instead doing it.
I was thinking the same as you: that I haven’t seen Jill for a while!

I’m not a fan so would tend to avoid her if possible, but since if/when I do watch, it’s most often at midnight which is when she seems to work.
And I was thinking I hadn’t seen her of late, whereas I have seen people I don’t often see such as Ann and Pipa, and even more of Debbie!

I was hoping she wasn’t ill again but also if she was away all good!

And realised I think I would rather watch Jill than Miceal and Jilly which shocked me! ;)

I was thinking the same as you: that I haven’t seen Jill for a while!

I’m not a fan so would tend to avoid her if possible, but since if/when I do watch, it’s most often at midnight which is when she seems to work.
And I was thinking I hadn’t seen her of late, whereas I have seen people I don’t often see such as Ann and Pipa, and even more of Debbie!

I was hoping she wasn’t ill again but also if she was away all good!

And realised I think I would rather watch Jill than Miceal and Jilly which shocked me! ;)
I too haven’t seen her in what seems ages, this last week or so definitely she has been down for hours but someone else has done them. In fact someone commented that she had been trying out the recent Elemis TSV yet she didn’t do any hours that day. In any case she is down on the TV guide for the Prai TSV hours this evening.…..

I think it's just the luck of the draw if you see certain presenters. Jill is a night owl so good luck seeing her in the daytime...
I have not even been putting the tv on, so obviously I haven't seen her.
I wouldn't curse my luck if she was presenting when I switch on Q. There are MANY in front of her for awfulness, imo!

Thanks I saw her too, looking pale so doesn’t look like she’s managed a trip to Florida.
Me-owww! 😹

Sorry know you weren’t being mean, it just made me laugh bc she did look very washed out!

It doesn’t help IMHO that her hair is the wrong colour and all limp/hangy...

Also hated the sickly-pink “perfection” top! 🤢 (colour didn’t help complexion).

I think the top is a special deal/offer ATM and they’ll be made to wear it on air, but I would refuse point blank!

Think slogan tops are awful anyway, but what sort of person chooses to wear a sweater declaring themselves to be perfect?!
Danni Minogue, clearly! 🙄

Me-owww! 😹

Sorry know you weren’t being mean, it just made me laugh bc she did look very washed out!

It doesn’t help IMHO that her hair is the wrong colour and all limp/hangy...

Also hated the sickly-pink “perfection” top! 🤢 (colour didn’t help complexion).

I think the top is a special deal/offer ATM and they’ll be made to wear it on air, but I would refuse point blank!

Think slogan tops are awful anyway, but what sort of person chooses to wear a sweater declaring themselves to be perfect?!
Danni Minogue, clearly! 🙄
I saw her last night wearing that jean jacket that they've been flogging to death lately the one that looks like it's made of of sweatshirt material and has a weird looking dipped back. Carla was in the turquoise and it suited her, Jill was in a beige one and it made her look really washed out. QVC clothes are a nightmare as they are without picking out the wrong colours for your complexion!

I saw her last night wearing that jean jacket that they've been flogging to death lately the one that looks like it's made of of sweatshirt material and has a weird looking dipped back. Carla was in the turquoise and it suited her, Jill was in a beige one and it made her look really washed out. QVC clothes are a nightmare as they are without picking out the wrong colours for your complexion!
Must have been the colour that’s not selling.

Latest posts

Back