What a boring day on QVC

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

lilian

Registered Shopper
Shan't be bothering at all today. Lighting , Northern shites, & then hours of EEEEKKKK !!

Totally boring:sleepy::sleepy:

I have hardly watched any QVC whilst the tennis has been on. It has been a welcome relief. I may dip into the EEK shows tonight - but might also not :wink:

I love Diamonique, especially Epiphany designs with small stones.

Shows are infrequent now, unlike beauty and candle hours! I shall be recording/watching today just to see if anything takes my fancy. :up:

There was one ring in the promo that caught my eye but having no idea what hour it's on is a pain. Could do without sitting through hours of it just for the one item.

I love Diamonique, especially Epiphany designs with small stones.

Shows are infrequent now, unlike beauty and candle hours! I shall be recording/watching today just to see if anything takes my fancy. :up:

that's me too Frazzled..I don't like big bold bling! Shall just sit and watch the Epiphany hour with my feet up, coffee & maybe a choccy biccy! I like some of the Eternal DQ rings but too chunky for me - there must be a good reason why, but I tried one once and it looked ****** awful on my mitts.

I quite like the Dimonique programmes, find it quite soothing if they are not shrieking and oohing and aahing too much. Was wearing a Dimonique ring at work today and everyone who saw it really admired it. I have noticed they don't have it on so much these days, shortage at the dimonique mines perhaps?!!

that's me too Frazzled..I don't like big bold bling! Shall just sit and watch the Epiphany hour with my feet up, coffee & maybe a choccy biccy! I like some of the Eternal DQ rings but too chunky for me - there must be a good reason why, but I tried one once and it looked ****** awful on my mitts.

I'll be there as well with a sherry and a Go Ahead crispy slice! :grin:

I quite like the Dimonique programmes, find it quite soothing if they are not shrieking and oohing and aahing too much. Was wearing a Dimonique ring at work today and everyone who saw it really admired it. I have noticed they don't have it on so much these days, shortage at the dimonique mines perhaps?!!

That gave me a laugh! - had vision of Q presenters entering mine with shovels "Hey Ho, Hey Ho it's off to work we go" - honest days work for a change! :giggle:

I like diamonique. I have a few pieces that I wear quite often and I get lots of comments. Lots of Japanese tourists stop me and ask if my pink solitaire diamonique ring is a pink diamond for some reason.

I prefer the gold pieces and there are a few on the shows today and on tge website. Have been working all day so will watch a bit this evening.

I like the diamonique hours too, just my luck to have commitments this pm - enjoying it now though with a large decaf tea (seems appropriate somehow!). Rather like the Madison Avenue stuff, as well as Epiphany and Eternal. Bought nowt as yet but the night is young.:hi:

I did catch the rather bizarre combination of Peter Andre and Northern Nights Outlet hosted by Kathy this morning. They missed a trick not having a bed-based interview there, or maybe PA's manager vetoed it...!

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back