What are you wearing NOW from QVC ?

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

shopping jenny

Registered Shopper
As I sit here contemplating how good I am at resisting the QVC presenters' sales tecniques , I realise I am wearing a Cashmasoft twin set with Nina Leonard trousers size small ( !!!) I am a generous size 16 at the moment but there's still loads of room in these .
I also have a Honora pistachio pearl necklace around my neck ( from Ebay ! ) , QVC silver domed stud earrings , which I love to bits , A Chateau D'argent green quartz and silver ring on my right hand, a £14-50 Diamonique 2ct solitaire 'engagement' ring next to my wedding band on the other hand and a pair of very comfy Ryka shoes on my feet ( bought last year ). My leather strapped watch , with m.o.p face and smoky quartz surround is from the Precious Time range. Nearly forgot to mention the Epiphany beaded stretch bracelet on my other wrist . This description sounds like a dog's dinner !!!!

Thank goodness I'm not into the beauty products or crafting !

As I sit here contemplating how good I am at resisting the QVC presenters' sales tecniques , I realise I am wearing a Cashmasoft twin set with Nina Leonard trousers size small ( !!!) I am a generous size 16 at the moment but there's still loads of room in these .
I also have a Honora pistachio pearl necklace around my neck ( from Ebay ! ) , QVC silver domed stud earrings , which I love to bits , A Chateau D'argent green quartz and silver ring on my right hand, a £14-50 Diamonique 2ct solitaire 'engagement' ring next to my wedding band on the other hand and a pair of very comfy Ryka shoes on my feet ( bought last year ). My leather strapped watch , with m.o.p face and smoky quartz surround is from the Precious Time range. Nearly forgot to mention the Epiphany beaded stretch bracelet on my other wrist . This description sounds like a dog's dinner !!!!

Thank goodness I'm not into the beauty products or crafting !

I've got some ryka shoes which i'm wearing today, had them a while now and they've been the best for comfort and have worn well. I wish they still did them as I'd stock up. One of my better purchases from QVC.

Not wearing a thing from QVC today, not surprising as I don't own any clothes from QVC!

I don't buy clothing from Q, but I'm wearing a cognac diamond ring ( it was cheap but I love it!) Philosophy amazing grace, (love all the Graces) Smashbox eyeliner,mascara, Halo and LG Ethereal Rose and my hair is courtesy of Ojon today.

No clothes.(I mean not QVC clothes) :blush: Only got the Alison young ring on today, Lola Rose blue sandstone bracelet. A Kirks Folly watch that my Mum gave me, it is really sparkly,I get so many comments about that watch. 3 pair of diamonique studs that I bought when the gold was more affordable. I'm just going to pick my son up and taking my large kipling fairfax bag. Oh and I've got black crackle on my nails. :flower: :flower:

Likewise, i don't have any clothes from QVC but I'm wearing a gold ring on my left middle finger and LG B&B plus Ethereal Rose.

No clothes except for my old Birkis that I use around the house as I find them more supportive than slippers. Hair washed & conditioned in LE. All facial products Judith Williams, L'Occitane body moisturiser & make up Laura Geller.

Its a bit sad really isn't it.:doh:

Great thread.

Not today, but yesterday I wore a Quacker long sleeve t-shirt (it is nice, honest), Markon boots (my second pair of the same design as I love them and they were only a tenner), Gossip watch, LG eyeshadow and Pout lipgloss.

no qvc clothes but propolis on oven burn, Honora earings and bracelets and BE tinted mineral veil xx

I am wearing a centigrade coat,a Skagen watch,a Clogau gold 18ct anniversary ring(which I bought as a retirement present for myself) and carrying a Kipling bag (minus the monkey.)

A Carole Hochman dressing gown TSV ('cos I've just had a bath), hair washed and conditioned in Michael di Cesare TSV. Bathed with L'Occitane Almond Oil and moisturized with L'Occitane Almond Milk Concentrate, neither of these from QVC. Elemis PCMC on face from the Christmas TSV and AD Precious Eyes moisturizer from Clearance.

Oo err, I didn't think I was using much at all from QVC anymore. That's quite an eye opener!!!

I have a pair of Clarks shoes that were in clearance for £10 and a black quartz and mother of pearl silvery striped ring.

No make up or body products purchased from QVC........it's taken me 6 or 7 years but I think I've weaned myself off of most of them!

A Carole Hochman dressing gown TSV ('cos I've just had a bath), hair washed and conditioned in Michael di Cesare TSV. Bathed with L'Occitane Almond Oil and moisturized with L'Occitane Almond Milk Concentrate, neither of these from QVC. Elemis PCMC on face from the Christmas TSV and AD Precious Eyes moisturizer from Clearance.

Oo err, I didn't think I was using much at all from QVC anymore. That's quite an eye opener!!!

It will do you good to write it down Mam - great therapy which doesn't always work I'm afraid!! :wink:

P.S. Is that the zip-up CH Dressing Gown? I've got that in the teal colour although I'm not wearing it at the moment! Bit of a "grannyish" style but it's very cosy.

I am wearing a black Nina Leonard cowl neck sweater dress with pockets. I am also using a Kipling bag that I bought years ago and still love.

Mmm this is interesting! No clothes from QVC, although I think my first spanx purchase may be soon... Big epiphany silver ring, pink diamonique epiphany studs, some Elemis creams, Mally primer and mascara, oh and l'occitane body stuff and e.d.t. as I succumbed to recent TSV and allied potions. Not tooooo bad but hardly QV-free...

xx

It will do you good to write it down Mam - great therapy which doesn't always work I'm afraid!! :wink:

P.S. Is that the zip-up CH Dressing Gown? I've got that in the teal colour although I'm not wearing it at the moment! Bit of a "grannyish" style but it's very cosy.

Yes indeed, that's the one Busy. It is definitely "grannyish" but it's the softest most comfortable dressing gown ever and washes like a dream (a definite must with my four legged friends all over it!!) and thankfully noone else has to look at it apart from me and the dogs. :giggle:

Latest posts

Back