What are you wearing NOW from QVC ?

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I'm wearing a Tiana B dress and heart shaped blue sandstone earrings and a pendant from La Q.

BUT I am also wearing/have used Liz Earle, Elemis and BE. None of those were bought from QVC but QVC definitely influenced my choices. Oh and I'm also wearing OPI nail polish but that wasn't bought or influenced by QVC - a friend of mine used to work for OPI and I still get lots of freebies.

My fed up face, due to the fact all the cr*p I fell for from your actual, resident beauty expert with 25 years experience at Ragdale Hall, Champneys etc as literally a make-up artist and therapist working on celebrities and royalty as well for you, hasn't worked and I've spent a fortune over the years. :mysmilie_867:

Quacker jeans. I don't care that everyone on here takes the p out of quacker!! They are the best fitting jeans I have had and I have lots of pairs. INCLUDING a pair with snowmen on! Ha, I like 'em :)

I don't own any QVC clothes - but I am wearing the emu tsv slippers - they are fab.

Hair is all ojon-ed and face is gatineau-ed and smashboxed and bobbi-browned - nails are nail's inc-ed and opi-ed.

Afraid to say that I am a sucker for the beauty products but once I have tried and like them from QVC I usually sorce them elsewhere.

Showered with my L'Occitane Rose shower gel (part of the pre Christmas TSV), Body Cream/perfume direct from L'Occ.
Shampoo & conditioner plus pre treatment - Ojon.
Lola Rose earrings, necklace & bracelet. :sun:
Nails - OPI avoplex and Nail Envy and I filed with my LD crystal file. No nail colour today.
Tootsies - Margarte Dabbs but from TK :blush:

leopard slanket in bed.

lola rose ring.

joseph esposito earrings.

royal cognac swiss set ring.

diamonique anthony klieger ring.

south molton street nail varnish .

northern nights crushed up 350 thread count duvet set.

bathed in frangipani body mousse/shea butter body lotion all l'occitane.

Well I did wear an Iolite ring I bought from QVC years ago earlier today.

I think my Elemis eye cream was bought in a kit from QVC last year. The other Elemis from ebay:bandit:

Birkenstock clogs which I have had for about 5 or 6 years, they where a TSV. I wear them round the flat as slippers. Infact live in them when home.

Don't you find those silicone mitts really cumbersome though? It's really hard to hold anything when you're wearing them. :devil:

A very good point Mam, but I didn't actually say WHERE I was wearing it! :angel:

Yes indeed, that's the one Busy. It is definitely "grannyish" but it's the softest most comfortable dressing gown ever and washes like a dream (a definite must with my four legged friends all over it!!) and thankfully noone else has to look at it apart from me and the dogs. :giggle:

Must agree about this , my most favourite dressing gown ever ! I love it so much I've got three in different colours , all from the well-known online auction site . It may be grannyish but I am a granny !!

I'm sick today so I've got my Slanket on.
I'm wearing a lovely pair of gold earrings and a gorgeous Tocantins Garnet solitaire ring.
Otherwise I'm unwashed and mostly undressed (nightie & joggy bums aside).

But I was wearing a Tiana B dress at the weekend, it's nicer than your usual maternity wear.

Must agree about this , my most favourite dressing gown ever ! I love it so much I've got three in different colours , all from the well-known online auction site . It may be grannyish but I am a granny !!

I ordered this and loved it. But The Count begged me to send it back, said it was too grannyish and he couldn't love me in it!! So it's now up at my Mum's as a communal dressing gown for me & my sisters when we go up to stay, and we all secretly love it.

Mostly Laura Geller make up - from the last TSV and spackle. Akin Cellular Radiance Serum and Rose De Mai cream. I was wearing a few bits of Q jewellery, a pair of emerald and diamond studs that I never really take out, my set of silver and marcasite stacking rings and my Ali Young Dyermerneeeeek ring which I love.

Didn't think this applied to me until I realised I'm also in a Carol Hochman zip up dressing down - wearing earrings from clearance - elimis on face - used sillicone mits at dinner time - Carol Hochman jarmies on - QVC me sir no sir!!

Oh and I showered in L'Occitane stuff
AND I used temptations oven ware today.Thing I'll stop there AND used Cooks Essentials
buffet pan OMG

Gatineau day and eye cream, Philosophy Baby Grace scent,Lola Rose earrings (just pink sphere drops and I love them) a gorgeous diamond cross, very simple, I love it and have worn it nearly every day since I bought it about 8 years ago, a rose gold chain for said cross, a lovely aquamarine and quarter carat diamond ring (both cross and ring bought when their prices were reasonable) and an absolutely plain 3mm Clogau, rose gold wedding ring that I actually got from their site because I got £50 discount but I first saw the range on QVC so I'm counting that:rock:

Great thread, very interesting and I'm really glad to see that lots of people are not too sniffy to say that they're wearing Quacker, Kirks Folly or whatever, there's far too much snobbery about what people wear, each to their own and enjoy it!!:heart:

Wrapped in my Slanket which I use every day. LG B&B from the last TSV. Elemis face stuff from the TSV at Christmas and Amazing Grace body lotion which has lasted an age!

Good thread and it makes a change from people saying they have a pile of stuff from QVC that they don't use.

Wearing an Armilla necklace. This was the best ever jewellery range from QVC. Made from pewter, very heavy with loads of charms, from South Africa. Absolutely brilliant. For some reason it was discontinued and I must have cleaned up every item from last clicks. Yesterday I was wearing a broach from Armilla.

I have never heard anyone else talk about this range but I think it is absolutely fab!

Nothing else - not even a face or body wash. I promise.

Latest posts

Back