What are you wearing NOW from QVC ?

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Heck, I'm practically a walking advert....Kim & Co dress, Honora pearl double half strand necklace, gold neclace, silver diamonique multi colour stones ring.....all from Warrington!!!!
Showered in SBC, washed and conditioned with Ojon, cleaned my teeth with my Sonex and cleansed, toned and moisturized with Judith Williams......
and watching my Samsung TV....

oh yes.... forgot the carole hochman jamas and dressing gown earlier in the day....the breezies knickers and michael decesare liquifix donated by my sister!!!

I've got a silver popcorn watch, bobbi brown foundation, laura geller make up,and a diamonique ring. This post didn't half make me think about how much stuff from QVC I use every day. I have never bought fashion though. xx

carole hochman granny zipper obe + shelf bra top [ theyve stopped making /selling them & wished they would start again as they are soooooooo comfy round the house & also OK if someone pops in...anyway i digress.....nina leanard crops as pj' typle bottoms for round the house. birkies clogs from yonks ago. yet another they have stopped selling...2 ring in left hand + 1 on rt hand. & 1 on thumb,, mally was allover face as well as LG B&B .hubby cooked in cooks escentuals...cat is laid out on a throw on the bottom of bed [ thinking of having her babies ] .....NN duvet / feather bed hair all ojon.nails ins.....nope.......i dont use QVC at all.............eye opener.more a purse opener GOODNESS ME

Oh, dear. Breezies bra, top and cardigan by Yong Kim, Skagen watch, South Sea pearl pendant, eyeshadow by Mally, sphene ring and before that I was wearing THAT Carole Hochman zip-up dressing gown. A Charlie Bear (Freya) is watching me type this, and I'm just about to go clean my teeth with my Sonex toothbrush.

Am waiting for the postman to arrive with Suarti ring.

I really ought to just move into the warehouse.

As I don’t do QVC fashion (other than the odd Centipede coat, Trespass fleece for OH and an alarming desire for a Mac and Jac item the other night :taphead:) I thought I was safe here, but then worked out that upon awakening from my memory foam topper and Northern Nights this morning I cooked my family porridge in The Cooks Essentials Pan That Just Won’t Die (and later will be making juice courtesy of Jack The Lad)...opened a QVC parcel with my Prepology scissors (the irony of which was not lost) and then headed for the bathroom utilising QVC provided or inspired Aveda, Elemis, Poxytane, Liz Earle, Decleor, A'Kin and Judith Williams...teeth cleaned with the Plakaway...and as of yesterday evening my nails are adorned with Nails Inc clear polish (forget which one), Apoplexy oil and Poxy Shea hand cream, applied after usage of Nails Inc polish remover and Leighton’s crystal file. I admit I go into a panic if I’m more than five feet from a supply of Poxy shea butter decanted into a Liz Earle Superbalm pot as my lips get uber-dry.

Jewellery-wise I’m wearing my QVC Tahitian pearls, and a chunky Lola Rose bracelet bought elsewhere but again introduced to me by said shopping channel. Tonight I shall no doubt be watching QVC from under my Ultimate Slanket...

So that’s my bed, kitchen, leisure time and very body they’ve got :sweat: :giggle:

LD supermodel on hands. Decleor neroli oil and decleor moisturiser from a kit stashed away. LG B & B and Mally lip gloss, oh and smashbox jet set. Showered with L'occitane vanilla shower gel. I thought I didn;t buy a lot lately, just goes to show

I am positively naked of QVC stuff compared to some of you :happy:

Just my PCMC, elemis eye cream and bobbi brown gel eyliner everything else is from the dreaded high street I am afraid:sun:

I do have Bobbi brown foundation bronzer blusher eyeshadow and lipstick but all bought from Debnehams when they had offers on and have just done my nails with Leighton denny file and put renovate on (from Boots) and did shower in Elemis this morning but again from Debenhams. So I do have lots of stuff on that I COULD have got from QVC but didnt because they were better buys elsehere

Last edited:
Diane Gilman jeans, which were £8 from outlet shop, Clarks ankle boots also from outlet at £18. MADE brass earrings, 99p at outlet.
Earlier, shookout the NN feather bed and changed the NN bedding.
Filed nails with LD crystal nail file. from Boots, paid for with advantage points.

But here's the killer, going out now with my Fuji Finepix - gulp - £400, I do have my mad moments.

Nearly forgot - backed up my Vivienne Tam HP netbook (50th b'day pressie) witha Clickfree thingy.

Last edited:
Thank goodness I'm not into the beauty products or crafting !

Well I WOULD have had on my favourite primer, Sue Devitt, but, oh no! Q don't sell it anymore! :angry: :angry: :angry: Glad to say I am sitting totally free of Q attire. :angel: (did like the look of the shutter dress the other day though, must resist, must resist.........)

Completely forgot that I slumber on my memory foam toppers (2) under the 100% silk duvet wrapped in pure Flannel by NN.....snuggliest I have ever been.....and then my fully range of NN pillows, down, down around, gussetted....I have six that I use to prop myself up and keep me secure overnight. And yes three of them travel with me if I go to anyones house....worth every penny for simple nights sleep....oh yes, my HP netbook, that send to print on the Kodak printer. Latest addition to the bathroom, hookless shower curtain with magnetic points to the end holding it in place.

Carole Hochman pyjamas. They're a light fleece fabric and are black with white spots and trimmed with lace...v fetching lol! They were fairly pricey, but I've had them for years and they wash up really well.

I was just thinking to myself 'HA! You're QVC free today' until I remembered that I was wearing my emerald studs from them, and had just changed out of my Carol Hochmans and got out of my Northern Nights bedding and feather bed. Pleh. There are a lot of Hochmanites on here I notice - I got mine from clearance for £10, a lovely set of check flannel bottoms and a fleece top - so comfy and have washed really well :nod:

Latest posts

Back