What are you wearing NOW from QVC ?

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Can't edit post for some reason, but wanted to add that I was also using my Tignanello bag which I use EVERY day.

Today wearing a Tiana B dress of ebay, yesterday wore a Nina Leonard dress and emu boots.

I've also got 3 of those CH zip up dressing gowns, I don't care that they are not the height of fashion they are beautifully warm and soft to wear. All off ebay.

I buy nearly all my QVC clothes off ebay, usually from sellers near Warrington and Shrewsbury!

My Slim n Lift seamless body stocking underneath a Kim & Co clingy animal print jumpsuit with a loose fitting Michele Hope blouse that camouflages nicely with my sofa. Earlier I teased my Ken Paves & Marge I mean Jessica Simpson 'real' hair in position after shampooing and rinsing with Showroom Shine (oops sorry another channel), and lathered myself in Tova insect repellant. Must go - just slipping on my Markons to nip outside and do a quick pole dance on my 37 in One ladder (oops sorry another channel again), then its off to bed in my 18 sets of Northern Nights - a girl can never have enough bedding.

Carole Hochman Jammies with matching hoody, so comfy after a shower with ABC body wash and SBC Jasmine & Evening Primrose Shower Creme, with Elemis skin scrub on face and finishing hair wash with a dose of Frangipani Shower as it's so soft and smells lovely. Gold tanzanite eternity ring on one hand and silver diamonique on other. Not put on my face creams yet... its great to read of so many like minded peops :)

Bare escentuals make-up. I have used it daily since it 1st came to QVC and would not use any other brand now :sun:

I am wearing nail envy and showered with SBC shower creme,washed and conditioned hair with Ojon.Brushed teeth with sonic toothbrush
Wore a centigrade hooded coat today andf have a pair of Honora pearl earings in.

I looked at this and though "ha ha I have nothing from QVC on!" and then remembered the sweet pink and white opal ring on my right hand is from QVC, and I have Nail Envy on my nails. While I don't normally buy clothing, I recently got a Quacker factory top, and I'm really impressed! Nice fit, good heavyweight cotton and long enough to cover my back - sorted.

just BE with Mally mascara and a gold and diamond ring. Not usual as often have a QVC handbag, maybe Emus and QVC earings. I am b as I think about it and have a good chat with myself.!!Would love a zip up dressing gown as it seems the only sensible solution to true cosy comfort and also want Emu slippers!! Also I have a Centipede coat or two...but did not wear any today!! Do not own Quaker, but have had Casual and Co and one Kim and Co strappy Camisole, also an Artscape top which was horrid! I would love to have a Jeans TSV as I find jeans difficult but the model did not look great in the Dianne Gilman ones.

Last edited:
I have just filed my nails with Leighton Denny file which I love, but bought it in Boots, so influenced by QVC, around my neck I am wearing a gorgeous silver heart pendent that I got in the clearance section and I totally adore it. When I have typed this and headed off to bed I will be donning a pair of Carole H pjs again not from Q but from TKMax. Oh and nearly forgot, have just sorted out my kipling bag ready for work in the morning. Great bag as there are compartments for my two phones, travel pass, id pass and security tracking thingy I have to have. Very happy with this bag indeed. I do slag QVC off but now I have had a think I do make purchases that I like a lot!

Absolutely nothing!! I suppose mostly what I buy from them now is craft stuff. Have bought loads in the past, clothes, jewellery, make up etc, but none of it made it's way onto my person today - sorry!!:sad:

I'm wearing my radio controlled, solar powered watch (bought from last clicks for about 1/3 of the normal price and cheaper than anywhere else)

Loose-fitting drawstring black trousers from casual and co. Black half-zip Quacker fleece with sparkly snowflakes -lovely and cosy, a decent length and it makes me feel happy.:sun: Makeup, courtesy of Mally, earrings and rectangular silver ring by Suarti, Diamonique on ring finger. I showered and moisturised using SBC products and have just applied Arnica gel to my lower back as it was twingeing. Nails by Karpati.Oh! ...and a Guess watch :flower:

No clothes from QVC, however Dimonique earrings, Elemis body lotion, decleor face oil and Gatineau moisturiser, Laura Gellar and Smashbox cosmetics and have a Kipling handbag too. It sound really bad when you add it all up.

Also used Elemis cleanser this morning and L'occitane shower gel; it gets worse :blush:

I thought nothing at all from QVC too........... then remembered I was wearing a purple short robe earlier from one of Carol Hochman's 3 piece jammie sets.

AND....I showered in L'Occitane and put on their Body Lotion (which I do love) and I washed my hair in Ojon. Also put on both Gatineau Defilift Face & Eye creams, a recent purchase - I'm scrutinising mself daily for the firming effect! Oh and Decleor on hands - the one JR raves about.

No make-up as I'm at home and giving my skin a rest day. But if I was going out I'd be using my Tignanello handbag. :happy:

I have just applied the Nails Inc pearly white nailpolish with black crackle on top, very chique! And when I was out this morning I had my Fairfax big Kipling bag. I don't have any QVC clothes. I guess the PCMC I slathered on my face this morning counts, though.

Sitting here in my Carol Hochman pj's & purple zip robe(both bought from the Bay)& some Totes slippers (bought from Last Clicks a week ago)having showered in Decleor Alguromes, body moisturised using Liz Earle Hip & Thigh Gel & Nourishing body Cream.
Cleansed my face with Decleor Cleansing Cream,followed with LE Skin Tonic,Decleor Excellence Neck Cream,Elemis Eye Support,L'occitane Serum(sample from their store) & finished with LE Skin Repair,which I adore.
My fave OPI polish (I'm Not Really A Waitress) is on my toes :heart:

I have just been checking out my OPI black carry case which arrived today. I am looking forward to filling it with all my OPI and Nails Inc that I have acquired over the years..........at the moment it is all in a wicker basket in a cupboard. Bring it on........Mrs Organised and Tidy:sun:

Latest posts

Back