What happened to Lindt?

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Nicky-j

Registered Shopper
Just tuned in to the Lindt chocolate hour (as listed on Sky plus) to find an hour of Kitchen Gifts. Anyone know whether this has been rescheduled?

I rang qvc regarding this cs never gave a reason just said it will be on nearer xmas,i looked on the website and there is nothing from lindt on there

Curious... No mention of Lindt in the A to Z of brands. A search doesn't turn up any chocolate goodies either... Not a clue what's happening!

guess they thought we would scoff the mans food who flogging off the cooks esentials [ which some of them by the way are extreeeeeeemly good for the price range...so i can highly recommend them..would have prefered to have drooled over the choccys though

I was really surprised about it being pulled from the schedule so late in the day. They only advertised it as being on today earlier this morning. The QVC TV guide is is still listing it as the Lindt Chocolates hour. I guess I'll just have to go to Sainsbury's instead.

I was really surprised about it being pulled from the schedule so late in the day. They only advertised it as being on today earlier this morning. The QVC TV guide is is still listing it as the Lindt Chocolates hour. I guess I'll just have to go to Sainsbury's instead.

Maybe they had a last minute hitch. Must have been quite a significant one for them to pull it so late on.

I dont know why they are selling Lindt on QVC anyway ? Its in most shops and all Woolworths sell Lindt so do Asda and Tesco and same with Thorntons, You can buy Thorntons in Boots now where i live.

I dont know why they are selling Lindt on QVC anyway ? Its in most shops and all Woolworths sell Lindt so do Asda and Tesco and same with Thorntons, You can buy Thorntons in Boots now where i live.

I was only saying that yesterday, but I was hoping for a chocolate set or something like that.

Latest posts

Back