What have you brought?

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Anne, thanks for sharing your photos again.

we all saw your necklace and ring at the weekend. The ring was smaller than I'd imagined, cos you're so dainty and the ring looks large in yr photos - on my great plates, I couldn't help but admire it all over again. The blue diamonds in it sing beautifully. I shan't be indulging as I don't wear my current BDs enough, but I do have my sights firmly set on a beautiful BD pendant should I ever save enough pennies before the design is sold out lol.

As for your pearls, they have great lustre I thought IRL. They would certainly suit Pepsi as well, but she's got her hands full with her BD at the moment lol.

For me, it will be amethyst and pearls. payday can't come quickly enough...

:)thanks Anne for sharing your photos the pearls look so much better in your pic's than on the web as i certainly tend to think most things i've got have been loads nicer irl,and of course i love your blue diamonds i have the opposite problem to you as a lot of their designs dont resize big enough for me as i need to go to R ( maybe in time they will realise we are all different)and a few more sizes would be a benefit to us and them who knows.

Milly many of CR's rings will go to R and beyond. I'm an S so have similar problems to you.

I think it costs about £10 (incl P&P) for 9k items to be resized by their jewellers but don't quote me as that's off the top of my head.

Wonderful items everyone!! They all look very special. My lovely husband has bought for my birthday the black diamond solitaire ring. It's the first purchase for us from Coloured Rocks, and I must say I'm impressed! The ring came in a lovely box with a card (I didn't realise they only make a limited quantity of each design - we just got mine in time.) The only trouble is I want more! The sizing is just perfect for me - maybe Blue Diamonds next??!! :)

They are all gorgeous items, im sure you'll enjoy wearing them,
I cant keep it off any longer am off to have a nosey at the website:D

Hi Sammi, it's KS 201 (I think it's the same one that Milly purchased?) Also the BD ring I would like next is BS 943, but there are such a lot of lovely items on their website, I could do some serious damage to my bank account! Love your Avatar, btw!

Wow ladies, just catching up, gorgeous, gorgeous items. I've got a few things from Coloured Rocks too, and am very pleased with their delivery and quality.

:doggie:

One of our male colleagues is leaving us on Friday and, as we are wont to do, we had a little whip round. We are only a small team, and he has only been with us 6 months, so the resulting kitty wasn't a great deal of money. As usual, today I have been 'entrusted' (read 'dumped') with the job of choosing and sourcing the present. I've ordered these which should be delivered in the nick of time. I hope they are as nice as they look, cos he's a lovely chap and we will miss him.

Thanks Anne :) They do look nice don't they? I showed the link to a few colleagues before ordering, since it wasn't my money I was spending, and everyone agreed they look ideal. Unfortunately there will be no margin for error, if they are not nice we won't have time to sort anything else out as his leaving 'do' is on Friday - and my reputation as purchasing expert will be in tatters! So, fingers crossed!

One of our male colleagues is leaving us on Friday and, as we are wont to do, we had a little whip round. We are only a small team, and he has only been with us 6 months, so the resulting kitty wasn't a great deal of money. As usual, today I have been 'entrusted' (read 'dumped') with the job of choosing and sourcing the present. I've ordered these which should be delivered in the nick of time. I hope they are as nice as they look, cos he's a lovely chap and we will miss him.

those cufflinks and the topaz ones really caught our eye when we visited. they are absolutely stunning and I'm sure the recipient will be chuffed to bits with them. they are quite large so I hope he's a bit of a showman!

those cufflinks and the topaz ones really caught our eye when we visited. they are absolutely stunning and I'm sure the recipient will be chuffed to bits with them. they are quite large so I hope he's a bit of a showman!

Thanks Sammi, it's very reassuring to hear this from someone who has actually seen them.
Yes, I really think he will like them. He's Indian, and a very snappy dresser. He also seems to have a preference for purple shades in his clothes, so I am really hoping they will be a hit. :)

Wow wow wow, the cufflinks came yesterday, delivered to work when I was at home, so everyone had to wait until today before seeing them. They are absolutely exquisite! The Amethysts are a lovely size and quite deep in colour, and they have been beautifully cut. Dinesh is going to love them, and my reputation is saved :D
Coloured Rocks is recommended to all.

Here's the rest of my haul.....:eek: & :D sorry for the huge piccies - photobucket won't listen to me!!

1 marcasite & Onyx (coloured rocks)
Dsc00626.jpg

2 amethyst & diamond
Dsc00627.jpg

3 smoky quartz
Dsc00628.jpg

4 - some of the vibrancy of this pink has been lost in the pix
compared to real life - pink topax
Dsc00630.jpg

Last edited:
I bought the pearl necklace from CR site, £39 for 18" white, looks nice in the piccie. Anyone have them?
I am still stunned that I won the ruby and diamond ring last night, I put in a bid on a whim and went off to make dinner. :eek: I was SURE it would go for way more than £34. :eek: I'm hoping it might fit as a pinkie ring, know it won't on any other finger! If not I'll return or perhaps someone here is interested? ;)

Latest posts

Back