What Planet are QVC on ??????

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Well, the only ingredient I recognised was Citronella - the stuff that keeps mozzies away, - not that you're likely to get any around in the winter months.

I was in Costco last week, and they have the same sort of Christmassy 'stuff' that's on QVC. Costco is American, so is QVC, so clearly have the same supplier, and up close its astonishing to see how badly 'hand' painted this stuff is, and none of it is cheap. Go to any Christmas Craft Fair and see the level of handicrafts compared to this Chinese rubbish, and well worth the money (with no p & p), sadly its funny how people will cough up for mass produced stuff, but aren't prepared to pay the reasonable cost of something really hand made.

I notice how they didn't light it for the demo...obviously too expensive to give them a tester that they can take home afterwards.
Luckily for QVC Debbie Flint wasn’t presenting. She would have whipped out her box of Swan Vestas and set fire to the wicks before you could say “Cor strike a light missus”. Then the candle would have disappeared into the hold-all she keeps in her dressing room to hold all the freebies and wheeled off home when full.

Planet Zog strikes again!!! Joules hour pricey winter anorak, looks nice and stylish, comes in a variety of nice colours, nice attention to detail, nothing wrong so far, until this " Ideal for the school run, look stylish in the playground, be a yummy mummy, the other mums will be psyching each other out, looking out for those details, those logos"! REALLY? Hopefully they'll be looking out for one another, sharing tips about the cost of living crisis (that Q don't seem to believe is actually a thing), looking out for one another's kids - There's a lot of mummys (yummy or not) who worry more about feeding their family and keeping them warm, than whether or not their new winter coat has the right logo on it - RIDICULOUS!

Merry - its an indication who they imagine their audience to be - the Chelsea Tractor drivers in the London bubble, or the WAGS living in Cheshire and the Shires.

A few years ago I bought a nice quilted jacket in green with an MK logo on the upper arm from TK Maxx. Honest to God I hadn't a clue what the MK was for - my immediate thought was Milton Keynes ! it was months later that a friend indicated it was Michael Kors - yeah like he's a really well known designer (!) that trips off the lips like Dior. Appears its a brand that's become more known in recent years from America. But what do I know.

Merry - its an indication who they imagine their audience to be - the Chelsea Tractor drivers in the London bubble, or the WAGS living in Cheshire and the Shires.

A few years ago I bought a nice quilted jacket in green with an MK logo on the upper arm from TK Maxx. Honest to God I hadn't a clue what the MK was for - my immediate thought was Milton Keynes ! it was months later that a friend indicated it was Michael Kors - yeah like he's a really well known designer (!) that trips off the lips like Dior. Appears its a brand that's become more known in recent years from America. But what do I know.
My favourite designer clothes brand is Lidl

Michael Kors - high end, very expensive in the USA. You done good!

My other half loves his newspapers and buys a few on the weekend, when I look at the glossy supplements and the ridiculously high priced items, I do wonder who buys it all, I know there a lot of wealthy people around but even so,

They have definitely lost the plot. £126 for a bliddy candle!!!! 😱😱
I have just come across it and couldn't believe my eyes, so I logged on to this forum to see if anyone else saw what I saw. Think its disgusting in the current climet to be flogging items like this

Latest posts

Back