What the heck does Kim look like this evening???

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

maymorganlondon

Registered Shopper
Just watching her on with Marv. Marv has chosen a really flattering colour to wear. Kim is dressed in leopard leggings and top. I thought the woman was supposed to wear the clothes, not the other way around?

I'm sorry, Kim... I thought the TSV was pretty grim, but you've hit the jackpot this evening.

The stylists had more sense than to dress the models head to toe in this. It looks horrendous. JC in the large tunic, and Sharon in the leggings with a black top.

I wrote on another thread about longer tops doing nothing but make you bigger. Ahem, case in point is Margerine in the coral top pulled down over her thighs. Neither Kim nor Marg look an object of desire, except in a Safarai park - as lunch !

At least Marv had the sense to go for something plain, in a flattering colour... even though it's still not a great look.

Sorry but i hate kim&Co there's a reason why its only available at Q , its because no high-street store would stock it , even the plainer styles are way over priced , there are plenty of high-street stores that do reasonable prices fashion, Q should ditch the american brands IMO.

Prices have crept up for Kim and Co and you can find very similar styles and prints in markets and discount stores local to me. I haven't bought Kim's things for a couple of years .I was wearing one of her tops in the "enchanted" print recently ,though quite a large print its muted in colour .Its still wearable ,but I don't see any of her recent prints tempting me.

I caught the outfit. First thought, an American dentist would be foaming at the mouth with excitement and going for his gun. Second, WTF is that all about it, Beth Lynch wouldn't wear it.:mysmilie_17:

She's back to wearing a dress again today, so doesn't look a fright. Pipa's on with her in an animal print top (that's what it looks like from a distance) - it does nothing for her. Pipa is one of those fortunate women who does suit the Lagenlook - she always looks great when she's doing the Join shows or the YK shows, but trying to make Kim & Co look a little bit quirky/edgy/funky is clearly mission impossible (bit like Michele Hope).

I wonder if QVC will ever bite the bullet and get rid of Kim & Co or any of their other staple fashion lines? If not, they need to stop with all the shizzle designs and even shizzlier prints that are being trotted out, and return to producing better quality as well as better value. Just my opinion, as a previous Kim & Co customer who can't see anything worth buying these days.

According to Kim, we are about to see a dress in a 'pixillated floral' print. I think her design team have been pixillated for some time.

Pipa has told us that the stretch floral maternity tunic is suitable for a garden party. Wrong season, love. And I can't see it with a big hat, when we are on a lawn eating strawberries with the vicar.

Last edited:
I was going to start a thread about this very thing last night but after a couple of glasses of wine I couldn't be bothered to turn the computer on. Kim looked an absolute fright in the leopard leggings, matching top and knee high boots. I was speechless when I saw her. What a mess!

Hands up anyone on here who ACTUALLY goes to garden parties ! I've never been near one on my life ; I avoid weddings like the plague (groundhog day personified), christenings are rarer than hen's teeth, bar-b-q's are a no no (hate eating outside), dinner parties - no one can afford them.

Ok, I do DO cruises, but wouldn't take Kimmy with me, EVER, as there are thousands of others who really DO !! I've been a Kimmy spotter for years, and you really don't want me to describe how they look on board ship.

Yes I go to garden parties quite regularly and we all wear clothes like this, floaty and casual!...........no sorry I can't keep it up. :mysmilie_17: never been to one, nor heard of anyone going to one in my life. :mysmilie_17:

Hands up anyone on here who ACTUALLY goes to garden parties ! I've never been near one on my life ; I avoid weddings like the plague (groundhog day personified), christenings are rarer than hen's teeth, bar-b-q's are a no no (hate eating outside), dinner parties - no one can afford them.

Ok, I do DO cruises, but wouldn't take Kimmy with me, EVER, as there are thousands of others who really DO !! I've been a Kimmy spotter for years, and you really don't want me to describe how they look on board ship.

Please, Brissles, let me know the worst. I take my Kimmy clothes on board as I was under the illusion that they made me look less lumpy. Don't hold back. I need to smarten up my ideas. WHAT DO I LOOK LIKE????

Yes I go to garden parties quite regularly and we all wear clothes like this, floaty and casual!...........no sorry I can't keep it up. :mysmilie_17: never been to one, nor heard of anyone going to one in my life. :mysmilie_17:

I used to go to very grand garden parties years ago - all in aid of a charity I worked for at the time. They were very smart affairs - 'ats an' all! No one would have turned out in any of the garments that Q flog. I do remember buying a very pretty pink dress once. I thought I looked great, however when my partner told me I looked like a stick of rock it was consigned to the back of the wardrobe, never to be worn. It only takes one comment to shatter the illusion doesn't it.

I used to buy the odd top ..not the tunic style which seems to have taken over just too many of them producing samey shows !! Last year I bought two dress and bolero sets one I have worn and been complimented on the other that had sparkle on been unable to wear because it leaves a train of sparkle in its wake I should have returned it but stupidly thought after 4/5 washes it would stop but it didn`t!! All the dresses these days are either the ruched at the side or a tea style and that's it .... too may `pinney flowery prints` just like my grandma used to wear in the kitchen !!
She used to design to suit herself but recently we can`t even say that ..she looked awful presenting the recent TSV ...and yes she broke the animal print rule in wearing it all over .. already been said worn with a black top or bottom would have been ok .... I think she is losing the plot ... she wants to tell the women designing for women to make some changes and try some different designs !!

I used to go to very grand garden parties years ago - all in aid of a charity I worked for at the time. They were very smart affairs - 'ats an' all! No one would have turned out in any of the garments that Q flog. I do remember buying a very pretty pink dress once. I thought I looked great, however when my partner told me I looked like a stick of rock it was consigned to the back of the wardrobe, never to be worn. It only takes one comment to shatter the illusion doesn't it.

It certainly does, I bought a brown dress to go to a party once a while back, my husband said is that designer? I smiled proudly and said yes, he said "who's the designer? King Eddies?" he laughed all the way there, till I told him he bought it. :mysmilie_17:

Well Kimmy obviously was determined to sell that animal print 2 piece as she was wearing it on 2 separate shows yesterday which is unusual unless it is a TSV they are flogging.

Now I have been known to wear a bit myself but never ever in a combo like that. Years ago I wouldn't have been seen dead in AP faaaar too Bet Lynch, then sort of went daft and had tops of prints which had abstract AP look about them but I'm over it now!!

Latest posts

Back