What type of necklaces….

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Marla Wynne brand ambassador Melissa thinks the best ones are the unapologetic ones Marla kindly does for us.

🤔🙄🤦🏼‍♀️
Do you think this would be unapologetic enough for her?

824CD987-B780-49C6-8325-AA6AA5E035FE.jpeg

I prefer Marla's jewellery to that godawful owl. The two giant circles necklace always amuses me, looks a bit like handcuffs. I assume there must be a couple hanging around the dressing rooms, along with the owls.
As much as I hate "statement" necklaces...I don't mind the godawful owl (Kim & Co). There used to be a butterfly which I liked the best. The main reason is that containing a magnifier it could be quite useful. I was thinking of buying one, but I wasn't prepared to pay more than £36 for it ( ridiculous price.) £14.99 is about right and I'd have begrudgingly paid a couple of quid in postage on top - It isn't that price so that's that!

As much as I hate "statement" necklaces...I don't mind the godawful owl (Kim & Co). There used to be a butterfly which I liked the best. The main reason is that containing a magnifier it could be quite useful. I was thinking of buying one, but I wasn't prepared to pay more than £36 for it ( ridiculous price.) £14.99 is about right and I'd have begrudgingly paid a couple of quid in postage on top - It isn't that price so that's that!
Think we better drop Ruth a note, I’m sure she would come up with something.

Latest posts

Back