What was the best thing that you bought from QVC which is no longer sold by QVC?

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Yes!! I miss the Nearly Nude lipstick, I cried for a week when they discontinued it!! OK, well not exactly.......... but I felt like it!

Is that the one that looked a sort of pale coral colour, but went on almost colourless? If it is, I actually wrote to Molton Brown about that very same item, begging them to re-introduce it. You could get it for a while in a teeny little mini size in various sets, but not the big size. And now, you can't get it at all.....

What was that all about, though, - repackaging all the makeup, then no sooner had it been repackaged, discontinuing it. I really do think their marketing people don't know their a*** from their elbow.

Is that the one that looked a sort of pale coral colour, but went on almost colourless? If it is, I actually wrote to Molton Brown about that very same item, begging them to re-introduce it. You could get it for a while in a teeny little mini size in various sets, but not the big size. And now, you can't get it at all.....

What was that all about, though, - repackaging all the makeup, then no sooner had it been repackaged, discontinuing it. I really do think their marketing people don't know their a*** from their elbow.

I think Molton Brown discontinued all make up in general when they were taken over and dumped QVC; I loved one blusher they used to do which was actually given to me complementary at first (one of the advantages of buying direct from them a few years ago). I really miss Molton Brown on QVC especially the Christmas TSV; I wish they would come back.

Oh and the Molton Brown Christmas TSVS and Aveda TSVs of old when we got litre sizes of shampoo AND conditioner with full size styling products and a brush for less than the price of a litre of the shampoo on its own, they really were the days

I don't think I ever bought Aveda from QVC, think it might have already gone by the first time I tuned in, I've always bought it from Aveda salons, but this info about historic TSVs is a physical pain to me - what a bargain by the sound of it :doh:. Bring back such offers QVC and we will be happily reunited :giggle:

Definitely the Molton Brown Christmas TSVs. they were excellent value. And back in the day when LE was just LIzzie from the IOW and just started on QVC the bags that used to come with her TSVs. I especially remember a little black bag that I used as an evening bag and the pale blue ones were good as well

Prescriptives Super line Preventor. I loved it. But thats not QVC's fault.

Its now not available in the UK at all:sad: You can get it in the US. I may have to ask a friend to send me some.

It's your lucky day :clapping: I have one unused that you are welcome to have. PM me if you're interested.

Definitely the Molton Brown Christmas TSVs. they were excellent value. And back in the day when LE was just LIzzie from the IOW and just started on QVC the bags that used to come with her TSVs. I especially remember a little black bag that I used as an evening bag and the pale blue ones were good as well

I loved Liz's bags too.

I know he's not a product but I miss Lee from Philosophy.:heartbroke:

I also miss the Molton Brown TSV's.

I miss Lee from Philosophy too.

Latest posts

Back