What was the best thing that you bought from QVC which is no longer sold by QVC?

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Molton Brown without doubt. I think their Christmas TSV was the most anticipated.

Ren & Rodial

Actually this raises a good point. Don't you hate when they just stop selling brands? There is no heads-up, they just vanish.

Sonex toothbrushes mine has given up the ghost it just won't charge anymore.

Molten Brown, the anticipation for a TSV has never been the same since they left. I wouldn't mind but every time i walk past one of their shops they're empty. Maybe they should rethink if we were too downmarket for them after all.

Tyson, I emailed Laura Geller's website in the US a few weeks back and it was going to cost a fortune to ship it to me. A really nice person from their customer service looked into it for me. It is such a shame as it is fab.

That is a shame. I have been looking at things on the Laura Geller site that QVC have stopped selling, but not knowing the shipping costs, as they don't tell you until you phone your order through puts me off.

I miss Rodial ( a 2 show wonder with their self tanning range) and the fabulius Crystal Clear Lifting Mask which really was stupendous

Oh and the Molton Brown Christmas TSVS and Aveda TSVs of old when we got litre sizes of shampoo AND conditioner with full size styling products and a brush for less than the price of a litre of the shampoo on its own, they really were the days

Last edited:
Original Cleanse & Polish!

And Molton Brown, how their shops are still going is beyond me as there's never anyone in them and they don't do the bargains that they used to have on QVC.

I used to buy the Molton Brown TSVs, I used to keep some for myself and put the rest in my present box

I also liked Rodial, presume it mustn't have been a very good seller

it was a Rodial fake tan that I bought and I think it was demonstrated by an italian woman

Rodial do do high end skincare so QVC could have sold this but I have never bought any from QVC

I didn't realise some of these brands had gone until I just read it here!

I miss YBF (Stacey Scheiffelin) the most, and hope that QVC will get her back soon! Also miss the Molton Brown Xmas TSV.

Sonex toothbrushes mine has given up the ghost it just won't charge anymore.

I have a Ultrasonex toothbrush (not sure if Sonex and Ultrasonex are the same) that still works but have bought a new Sonicare as I couldn;t get any brush heads. If you still have a stash of brush heads you are welcome to have my brush and charger LE Lover.

Last edited:
I have a Ultrasonex toothbrush (not sure if Sonex and Ultrasonex are the same) that still works but have bought a new Sonicare as I couldn;t get any brush heads. If you still have a stash of brush heads you are welcome to have my brush and charger LE Lover.

you are a star. I'll PM you if you don't mind

I also liked the Molton Browners but didn't buy them as I already have wavy hair.

I like the philosophy scrubs and don't see too many of them on qvc.I particularly loved the gingerbread collection - and would love to see that again.And I rarely buy a beauty product on qvc.

I miss bits of models prefer - could never get on with YBF - but was shocked to see an item from ybf on the beauty day web offers - thought that was a bit cheeky......plus it must be really old stock!!

Can't really think to be honest - but agree that TSV's are not what they used to be - but then nor is QVC really.I used to think QVC used to sell stuff that was different/hard to buy elsewhere - I've watched from the very begining - and yes theres been some really naff stuff - but on the other hand,they came up wth the odd gem - plus christmas presents for hard to buy people!!! Now most of the stuff they sell is available elsewhere - so you do have to be careful what you pay on QVC.I was shocked to Ojon in an outlet store in Porstmouth over the weekend - where most items were around a fiver:drunk:

I too am fed up with all the techie and NN tsv's.

Anyone remember Ivana Trumps products,her perfume was so strong you could smell it in the next street.

I like some of the Special FX (??) transfer foils as my niece and i used to "play" with them. There is something similar available from Argos now

I also thought it was strange for QVC to have a YBF product on 4 pay yesterday especially when its no longer stocked. When did YBF switch over from Models Prefer then we'll be able to know how long QVC have had the product.

I miss special fx, I used their products when I was studying nail art at college. I used to like creating new things. They were reasonably priced, got a lot of product and the small bottles were easy to use. Spangles is similar to Special Fx but not as good (not stocked by QVC).

Northern Nights has been on again today :headbang:

Prescriptives Super line Preventor. I loved it. But thats not QVC's fault.

Its now not available in the UK at all:sad: You can get it in the US. I may have to ask a friend to send me some.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back